WZ map changes - not in the patch notes?

Sparcrypt

Two things I found which are not in the patch notes that I could see

Voidstar

In the bridge room the gap has been greatly increased and can no longer be jumped over by consulars and inquisitors with the right timing. I believe people can still use force leap or various pulling abilities to get across though. I'm an assassin and loved making that jump - it was by no means gamebreaking unless the other team failed to watch their doors so I fail to see why it was removed.

Huttball

Is it just me... or did they raise the walls? Previously with the right angle and timing you could jump the wall with the air lifts and avoid the RNG. I only tried twice before stopping as missing = get beaten on so I might have just had a bad night but has this been removed?

Big thumbs down to both of these changes. They both required precision and timing under pressure to get right - I think they added an excellent bit of challenge to the maps for both sides. I can't see why they were removed.

Two things I found which are not in the patch notes that I could see

Voidstar

In the bridge room the gap has been greatly increased and can no longer be jumped over by consulars and inquisitors with the right timing. I believe people can still use force leap or various pulling abilities to get across though. I'm an assassin and loved making that jump - it was by no means gamebreaking unless the other team failed to watch their doors so I fail to see why it was removed.

Huttball

Is it just me... or did they raise the walls? Previously with the right angle and timing you could jump the wall with the air lifts and avoid the RNG. I only tried twice before stopping as missing = get beaten on so I might have just had a bad night but has this been removed?

Big thumbs down to both of these changes. They both required precision and timing under pressure to get right - I think they added an excellent bit of challenge to the maps for both sides. I can't see why they were removed.

They did mention something about that makes wider gap so players wont be able to sprint over it in PTS.

IMO, it is a game breaking exploit. Just imagining that the attackers broke the 1 st door, all defenders are still stuck at the 1st room, and a sin/shadow or sorc/sage sprints through the gap and...well 2 defendless doors. I have seen people breaks through the 2nd doors in less than 20 seconds after the 1st room down.

Being able to jump the gap was ludicrous and game breaking because it cost you nothing to have a go at it since the attacking team have no re-spawn timer and you respawn in the same area. The defensive team would be punished for not having had anyone die and thus be on the other side to defend.