Elara Dorne

Crasol

Now I haven't gotten Elara as a companion yet, but i am working on it. Just wondering, How is her romance arc? Also, is it just me or is she the only LI with Curves. I mean that Alone puts her above the rest amiright?

That's true haha gotta love that accent, but is her romance arc worth it? Or is it just a major flop.

Her Romance is one of the best if you enjoy actual women, instead of say SPUNKY GIRL SIDEKICK YARR!!!

She's a defect (meaning ex imp). I have a conspiracy theory that she is a spy whose goal is to infiltrate Havoc Squad and undermine the Republic. She does this by appearing "loving" but really she just wants to distract you from your task at hand. Love has a crazy way of interfering with the important things.

~Stay Frosty troopers, stay frosty~

Edited by Stcoon

She's a defect (meaning ex imp). I have a conspiracy theory that she is a spy whose goal is to infiltrate Havoc Squad and undermine the Republic. She does this by appearing "loving" but really she just wants to distract you from your task at hand. Love has a crazy way of interfering with the important things.

You could always melt for Sergeant Jaxo... especially given how that story unfolds :)

You lost me. I've had 2 encounters with jaxo. still no affection change from elara. Just want to know what I need to do to marry her. I mean it took forever jusst for her to warm up lol

What's your level? I had her at 10,000 affection for a while now and nothing happened until I hit level 45. then I got hit with about 5 conversations in a row! Now she even sends me gifts in the mail

I believe (this is a guess) we fool around post level 35 at about 7000 pts. I was, iirc, level 46 at ~8500 pts before we entered into an official dating mode and got engaged at level 50 with ~9500 pts, so I believe Elara's romance options are heavly storyline and level restricted more than based on capping rep. Be nice to her but don't flirt with her during the 1st part of the story arc; she's too structured for it. Also, realize that she respects Garza more than the rest of the crew. Edited by Schirf

Can someone explain to me, why at 10k affection points and then some, I am unable to marry her? I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Elara's story arcs are tied to your class story arcs. You'll hit roadblocks until you progress the class story along too.

Can someone explain to me, why at 10k affection points and then some, I am unable to marry her? I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the enlightenment.

bahahah... go on RSVP... She isn't reak mate!!! or russianbrides.com

Isn't her father Vasil Dorne(or something)? He is the guy that gives the Imperial Agent the AC quest, that makes sense that Elera would be an Inperial officer, probably Cipher 3.

Nobody else finds it odd that she is included (and forced upon you) as a companion?

After all, your big mission is to hunt down (and usually kill) all of the special forces "traitors" who have defected to the empire. So it's presumably "not okay" to choose to switch sides, in spite of the so-called "freedoms" the republic offers.

And yet, you are forced to accept Elara, who not only has admitted to being an imp, she is allowed into a sensitive position in an elite Republic military unit. And everybody thinks the situation is all rosy.

It's okay to switch sides from Emp to Rep, but not vice-versa? Seems kind of hypocritical to me.

Nobody else finds it odd that she is included (and forced upon you) as a companion?

After all, your big mission is to hunt down (and usually kill) all of the special forces "traitors" who have defected to the empire. So it's presumably "not okay" to choose to switch sides, in spite of the so-called "freedoms" the republic offers.

And yet, you are forced to accept Elara, who not only has admitted to being an imp, she is allowed into a sensitive position in an elite Republic military unit. And everybody thinks the situation is all rosy.

It's okay to switch sides from Emp to Rep, but not vice-versa? Seems kind of hypocritical to me.

If you're thinking from the Republic perspective (Reps=good, Imps=evil), of course it's good to defect from the Empire: it shows you're on the righteous side after all, and of course, vice-versa: if you defect to the Empire, it shows you chose evil. The Havoc traitors aren't being hunted down just because they left, they're being hunted because they abandoned the Republic to actively serve the Sith through developing bioweapons, bombings, assassinations, theft, jaywalking, whatever. It wasn't a matter of the Republic not allowing the Havoc traitors their "freedom" to defect, but instead, hunting down men who had left and then betrayed the Republic, killing many (and intending to kill many more) in the process. Elara is the exact opposite, and as such, it makes sense the Republic would accept her, although I do admit it is a bit odd not seeing more people (especially Jorgan, her rival) getting a bit sniffy over her being allowed in so easily.

If you're thinking from the Republic perspective (Reps=good, Imps=evil), of course it's good to defect from the Empire: it shows you're on the righteous side after all, and of course, vice-versa: if you defect to the Empire, it shows you chose evil. The Havoc traitors aren't being hunted down just because they left, they're being hunted because they abandoned the Republic to actively serve the Sith through developing bioweapons, bombings, assassinations, theft, jaywalking, whatever. It wasn't a matter of the Republic not allowing the Havoc traitors their "freedom" to defect, but instead, hunting down men who had left and then betrayed the Republic, killing many (and intending to kill many more) in the process. Elara is the exact opposite, and as such, it makes sense the Republic would accept her, although I do admit it is a bit odd not seeing more people (especially Jorgan, her rival) getting a bit sniffy over her being allowed in so easily.

Don't forget that they did steal Rep. WMD.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.