The Fatman 40min Q time

Dekane

Not only have I been on this server since launch But ive been on this server since launch AND I play Reb so before anyone says anything about moving to another server lets just say The Fatman is my home. NOW

40 flipping minutes to play this game?? I have to wait in line to play not only MY server but MY game??? COME ON how much more can A guy take? BIO FIX THIS. LOCK MY SERVER OR Let these refugee take thier chars from there dead server and go some where else. ANYWHERE BUT MY SERVER

FATMAN IS FULL!!!!! GET THE FUNK OUT!!

Edited by Dekane

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only have I been on this server since launch But ive been on this server since launch AND I play Reb so before anyone says anything about moving to another server lets just say The Fatman is my home. NOW

40 flipping minutes to play this game?? I have to wait in line to play not only MY server but MY game??? COME ON how much more can A guy take? BIO FIX THIS. LOCK MY SERVER OR Let these refugee take thier chars on a dead server and go some where else. ANYWHERE BUT MY SERVER

FATMAN IS FULL!!!!! GET THE FUNK OUT!!

Agreed. I am number 668 in que.... They better do something soon.

would you prefer to be on a dead server? im on fatman as well since day 1 of early access and im glad i have a Q and didnt end up on a dead server.

god you people would complain about anything

A 40 minute Q justifies complaining.

I agree with the bold part.

Yeah, all of Ruin decided to roll here, and apparently Pokket and a bunch of her friends are rerolling on Fatman, and from what I hear some of the gamebreaker crew are rerolling on Fatman now.

So yeah, Bioware you absolutely need to do something about this, especially when I get disconnected mid raid and have a 45minute queue to get back IN the game.

Fix this now, I won't pay for a game that is essentially unplayable (in queue), your free month isn't enough.

would you prefer to be on a dead server? im on fatman as well since day 1 of early access and im glad i have a Q and didnt end up on a dead server.

god you people would complain about anything

First time i have even posted on this board. I dont cry over anything. Like you ive taking what this game has giving me all the bugs all the ilum drama all the OP ops the lag... you name it ive taken it but when it comes time to me playing the game and having to wait cause there are 4million people trying to jam there refugee basses on my server you damn right im going to complain cause this isnt NEW this is a OLD problem that needs to be fixed. PERIOD

Its not about crying about every little thing, its about having all your characters on this server and not being able to play them because Bioware wont collapse dead servers together and people are looking for a viable population.

Has SWTOR really come down to a small handful of servers and a few thousand players this quickly? What happened to the 1+ million sales etc?

First time i have even posted on this board. I dont cry over anything. Like you ive taking what this game has giving me all the bugs all the ilum drama all the OP ops the lag... you name it ive taken it but when it comes time to me playing the game and having to wait cause there are 4million people trying to jam there refugee basses on my server you damn right im going to complain cause this isnt NEW this is a OLD problem that needs to be fixed. PERIOD

i think what he's trying to drive home is that if you were on a dead server first you wouldnt be complaining at all. i'm on my the third server now and now on the empire side because my first two servers died...i mean 30 people in the fleet at prime time dead....at best. they made far to many servers from the start...hyped up the empire to much pre launch... and now they have to mark your server as full when its not so you stop taking in refugees.

and now they are giving away time to play in hopes of filling those servers because the gaming community will go ape $%#@ if they merge servers

I'm glad theres a 40 minute queue, It's better than playing with no one

IM sure you are one of the refugee i speak of. Everyone else on Fatman that has been there from the start do not know what it is like to not have people to play with. But now that im waiting I know now how it feels

I find it funny then when everyone complained about their servers dying, the people on the full servers told us to reroll or quit.

Now we rerolled to their server, and they don't like it. So guess what? Reroll to a lesser population server or quit.

Its not about crying about every little thing, its about having all your characters on this server and not being able to play them because Bioware wont collapse dead servers together and people are looking for a viable population.

Has SWTOR really come down to a small handful of servers and a few thousand players this quickly? What happened to the 1+ million sales etc?

This.

I have a bad feeling that The Fatman will be the only server that actually has people. Everyone will probably leave their servers to start over on ours.

I find it funny then when everyone complained about their servers dying, the people on the full servers told us to reroll or quit.

Now we rerolled to their server, and they don't like it. So guess what? Reroll to a lesser population server or quit.

Pretty much this.

Yup im sure thats what is going to happen. But guess what. People keep quitting then you wont have anyone to play with. And the game will die.

Why do people act like im talking about them its BIO problem they need to fix it stop defending them or taking it personal

Yup im sure thats what is going to happen. But guess what. People keep quitting then you wont have anyone to play with. And the game will die.

Why do people act like im talking about them its BIO problem they need to fix it stop defending them or taking it personal

they wont fix nything when they cant get it right in the first place. i'm among the PIIIILE of people who cant even get past the launcher and from what i can tell they have about 2 or 3 people on staff to handle help through the forums on a major patch day. thats like best buy having a staff of 4 for black friday......duuuuuuuuuh bio

I didn't say you in particular, but you aren't the first person to make this kind of post.

Also, as an FYI, its just going to get worse.

sorry you got unlucky and picked a busy server from the start. come on over to ancor head...zero wait. and i hope you like solo-ing dailies.
Wrong Answer. These issues are being caused because people are re-rolling onto the busiest servers.

Why should people who have played on them since day one be forced off?

Why would you reroll on a full server?

Because having less then 500 people a server isn't really anything at all like an MMO?

That's a bad idea from the start.

So would be staying on a dead server and not being able to play with other people.

Don't paint other people as the bad guys when you're a moron

Personal attacks? Petty.

Wrong Answer. These issues are being caused because people are re-rolling onto the busiest servers.

Why should people who have played on them since day one be forced off?

Why should people who have light servers be stuck with a crappy gaming experience?