PPA internal cooldown is barely noticeable

kiroomani

Because either my target is dead before I even have a chance to launch 3d Rail Shot. Or I'm killed by two marauders/juggernauts without a chance to fight back.

Also there's no point to use Interrupt anymore - everone just melt in seconds.

Overall, PVP now is a press 2 buttons when run from resp. GJ Bioware.

The internal cooldown, if you think of it, was in effect, 3 seconds. 1.5 for Rail Shot, 1.2 for Rocket punch/Flame Burst. As they doubled the cooldown, they should double chances (Or near them) in my opinion.

I didn't spec into it (I'm tactics, and a vanguard :p), but what are the chances? I imagine it's 60 for Rocket punch and like 45 for Flame Burst?

Because either my target is dead before I even have a chance to launch 3d Rail Shot. Or I'm killed by two marauders/juggernauts without a chance to fight back.

Also there's no point to use Interrupt anymore - everone just melt in seconds.

Overall, PVP now is a press 2 buttons when run from resp. GJ Bioware.

Pretty much. The nerf was nothing compared to healer nerfs combined with the expertise changes.

PvP team for this game is a joke.

Pretty much. The nerf was nothing compared to healer nerfs combined with the expertise changes.

PvP team for this game is a joke.

This plus the 1.2 changes opened up some new possiblities, which would really focus on RS damage

2/21/18 - I am not sure if it's damage will come close to either Deep AP or Deep Pyro.

However it does make the most out of the RS PPA procs.

Your basic Rotation would be

RB - RP - RS (proc) - FB - RS (proc) one of them would be a guaranteed crit, and you get free RP's to offset the loss of the PPA of RS.

This plus the 1.2 changes opened up some new possiblities, which would really focus on RS damage

2/21/18 - I am not sure if it's damage will come close to either Deep AP or Deep Pyro.

However it does make the most out of the RS PPA procs.

Your basic Rotation would be

RB - RP - RS (proc) - FB - RS (proc) one of them would be a guaranteed crit, and you get free RP's to offset the loss of the PPA of RS.

I'm a big fan of AP/Pyro Hybrids but the only one I feel is worthwhile with patch is

0/24/17: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/powertech#0-7fc6ee92-cdc2if

That way you can get a bit of the benefits of both trees.

I'm a big fan of AP/Pyro Hybrids but the only one I feel is worthwhile with patch is

0/24/17: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/powertech#0-7fc6ee92-cdc2if

That way you can get a bit of the benefits of both trees.

I think ill try this out when I get the Ranked warzone gear, seen as the current BM only has crit and accuracy (Power springled now and there)

This build could be the powertech version of rage spec :D