Huuuge BUG for.warriors!

Daoshifu

Since I didn't notice it anywhere I'm posting here. Right after the new patch 1.2 my warrior rebreather mask vanished. I can't show it on my character or in the preview window. I ask the general chat and a few people responded with the same bug. I'm lvl 26 immortal juggernaut body type 3 sith pureblood. Nneed a quick response/fix on it since it's the most sith-esque head piece I'm the game.

How is this a HUUUUUGE bug?

Because talking in Rebreather Voice is one of the most powerful abilities of the dark side.:p

edit: Investigating further, I think this is a racial thing. Rebreather shows up fine on my Cyborg Sith, but I know for a fact many headwear pieces are no longer visible on Twi'leks. I suspect something similar is going on with Purebloods.

Couldn't tell you if its intentional or a bug though. I didnt see any mention of a purposeful change on the patch notes.

Edited by CutlassJack

Since I didn't notice it anywhere I'm posting here. Right after the new patch 1.2 my warrior rebreather mask vanished. I can't show it on my character or in the preview window. I ask the general chat and a few people responded with the same bug. I'm lvl 26 immortal juggernaut body type 3 sith pureblood. Nneed a quick response/fix on it since it's the most sith-esque head piece I'm the game.

The same happens to me :(

For me it is a huge bug. not mechanically but conceptually. I created the juggernaut especially for the mask in question. I wanted it to be the part of his appearence until he dies either in combat or of old age ;) . But now i can't have it. So for me its a huge bug but admitedly its not the gravest of all possible bugs.

i cant believe bioware let this one slip through the play testing.

this is indeed a huuuuge bug that needs to be addressed immediately.

1.2 must be rolled back until the code responsible is identified and corrected. if this is not done right away i and many others like me will certainly be unsubbing!

I did the thing that you normally do when you encounter a bug: Report it ;)

Make a ticket, they get the report and if enough people do that, it should be higher up on their priority list.

For the Record: Sith Trueblood, male, body type 2

Fervent Battle Headgear. Wonder if it is only that or if you guys have different ones?

You want a quick response/fix so you posted on the class specific forums? Try customer service or lodge a ticket?

My Assassin's hair vanished and he's now bald, I'm moving on...

IMO this IS a huge bug and should be treated as such. I don't need to get into the whole "RP" schpiel BUT - when I try to rock out a hood like a real Sith Assassin, my Pureblood's head sticks through it. That makes me feel like I'm playing a port of a console game or something. Hard to feel good about having some rad hooded robes when my character's head sticks through the damn things. I'm sick of clipping issues since the patch. Graphical anomalies are pretty much the easiest thing to fix, and I'd like to see them deal with the various headpiece glitches, because frankly it's ********.