Grav round - 1.2

Arethel

The only real issue I see is the ammo return on full auto. 3 second channel costing 2 ammo returning 1 with a crit. It does not compare to pre 1.2 ammo return from grav round crit. They need to lower the cooldown to 1.5 seconds so we can sometimes get 2 ticks per full auto.

Grav damage is lowered for certain, but the Trooper (Gunnery here) is still viable if you know how to rotate skills. Full Auto seems to proc more often now as intended and Mortar Volly is actually both fun and useful.

Mortar volley fun and useful? lower dmg and smaller aoe:rolleyes:

I would much rather wait those 3 seconds to fire it if I could get back the aoe and the damage.

This new mortar volley is a single target ammo eating crap skill and it will definately not be on my skill bar anymore.

Mortar volley fun and useful? lower dmg and smaller aoe:rolleyes:

I would much rather wait those 3 seconds to fire it if I could get back the aoe and the damage.

This new mortar volley is a single target ammo eating crap skill and it will definately not be on my skill bar anymore.

To each their own. Personally I love the rapid and multiple firing as I will actually hit those I aim it at - lower damage and radius be damned heh.

Grav round is now here to, hopefully, proc CoF. That is our new rip faces ability, demo round hits like a truck sure, I've been getting 5k crit medals today when they were very rare before. Unfortunately the presence of any kind of melee still wrecks us pretty nicely, good thing our burst and survivability were nerfed as the only imp teams I've been facing are 6/8 sith warriors be they jugg or mara.

Obviously the commando reliance on 1 button to dps with no means of resisting melee was far too powerful. Hence our lack of interrupts and additional nerfs to survival.

I feel it is time to accept the inevitable and reroll to something with a glow stick, but the sadist and sloth in me doesn't want to reroll from a nearly war hero commando >_>

I dunno guys i'm using a gunner commando and my character seems to be able to deal damage all the same. >.> Makes me wonder if it was really all that bad. I've talked to a couple of combat medics who aren't all that concerned about it either.

As for mortar volley, i still find it useful and it still hits my targets. What kind of range are you looking for?

My damage has definitely gone up in 1.2 so far. Every warzone I'm hitting 25-50K more than usual. Grav Round was never a damage dealer, it was a buff that, oh by the way, put out damage. You couldnt kill people with it before, and you cant kill with it now. Now, what it does is buff better. Since it's job was primarily a buff before, that means it got better, not worse.

The 1.2 change means that we conserve more ammo, while putting out the same amount of damage, and Mortar Volley is a usable skill. Stop whining and L2P