Anything positive about 1.2?

Pistols

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

picking lottery numbers or inheriting fortunes does not qualify you as having intelligence. Hell, buying more Bioware stock right now is kind of like buying the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

I did not pick a lottery number or inherit, I founded several businesses and ran them from the ground up and then got into marketing and made a fortune. I started with nothing and earned millions.

Outside of pvp the patch is actually pretty great... though they didn't deliver much in ways of crafting.

In pvp though... they nerfed the worst classes, buffed the best classes and snipers (more fixes to clunky mechanics really). Made WZ unbalanced in nearly every way, make 8v4 common, took out rewards for losing, made getting medals very hard for pure healers and reasonably hard for pure dps- while also making you need to get 8 medals now.

Still haven't touched on roots being free of resolve, gave healers in many cases nerfs from every angle- nerfing healing, damage reduction from expertise, healing cast times and resource regen.

What's to be positive about? BW decided they want to make healers pay- people said it was a terrible idea for weeks on the PTS- BW ignored them and pretty much turned the game into dps EZ mode.

I guess that means there is something to be positive about- if you're a heavy dps class you're more useful... oh and lo and behold- the classes that came out of the patch on top are all heavy dps.

Coincidence? Nope, just BW making a ****** pvp game.

The perfect summary!

When Guilwars2 comes out, Bioware will be able to claim SWTOR had been the first healer-less game!

Byeeeeeee

Pvp was just obliterated with this patch which is why i unsubbed being a hardcore pvper. If you stay for the pve then you have 1 fancy ability every 15 minutes, a character family tree that i can't believe is a feature when it doesn't do ****. A new ops that people are already clearing on hardmode cause you can do it with rakata. So basically no nothing positive about 1.2

Healers are killable, but are sort of useless without a guard.

New warzones pretty fun.

Marauders got a little boost

____

If you take the PvP forums at face value, then you should learn not too.

So killable and useless are now "bright spots". LOL

gw2?

Lawl!

Ever have anything useful to contribute to these threads, or is it just "troll along"? I wonder about the egos of people who revel in others' unhappiness and do nothing but try to feed it.

You are like Monty Python's argument booth. No you're not!

Ever have anything useful to contribute to these threads, or is it just "troll along"? I wonder about the egos of people who revel in others' unhappiness and do nothing but try to feed it.

You are like Monty Python's argument booth. No you're not!

Did I hit a nerve when I said GW2 lawl?

Here we go again...

GW2???

LAWL!!!

I did not pick a lottery number or inherit, I founded several businesses and ran them from the ground up and then got into marketing and made a fortune. I started with nothing and earned millions.

I am sure you did good sir, I am sure you did...

Now back on the topic, well one good thing is that on my server there were more than 150 ppl on the fleet (usually it's 80 max). Lots of players came back to try put 1.2

never trust what a bunch of pathetic people on forums that have nothing better to do than to complain. the update was great and those that complain are the same people that have been complaining the whole time and were most likely the same people that complained in WoW and every other game they ever played on.

in short try it out yourself. the changes are nothing bad at all. and a lot of the changes were great.

So since your complaining about complainers whats that make you? BWs guardian angel? Lol.