I want my giggle back!

Xanatharia

Seriously the best proc notification ever.

As main healer, my raid groups actually pulled "on my giggle" so I would go into a fight with my stim boost freshly active. Now we have to pull when I say I am ready instead of having a fun que for the tank to pull.

VIVA LA GIGGELUTION!!!

p.s. It is a sound of fear now (pulled into fire at any moment) instead of the sound of free heals.

Edited by KyleLooney
P.S.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% agree. Give me my laugh back BW! Aside from the cool sound our melee attacks make, it was my favorite part of being an Agent.

Just make it so I can hear it, I don't care if others can or not. It really helped me keep my eyes on the fight instead of looking at my bars. We rely on constantly renewing our energy regen buff....why take away one of our tools to do so?

The reason I made an Op was for the giggle! Every time my Sorc grouped with an Op, I was eagerly awaiting the sinister chuckling to start, and eventually I just couldn't go without it any longer.

Originally I was disappointed that my female's giggle wasn't as wicked-sounding as the male's chuckle, but I still fell in love.

Even better was when half the group was giggling and chuckling, because it was so very much 'You can't have SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER'. It would crack up my group every time, since we were all close friends in RL. Yes, the S-LAUGHTER was often talked about during Tuesday morning downtime get-togethers! (We're night shift, so the servers come down in our prime time.)

And then my new BH started giggling when she Rocket Punched, AND IT WAS AWESOME!

It's so horrible now I just want to turn sounds off entirely.

So very disappointing. :(

Edited by Shaz

The reason I made an Op was for the giggle! Every time my Sorc grouped with an Op, I was eagerly awaiting the sinister chuckling to start, and eventually I just couldn't go without it any longer.

Originally I was disappointed that my female's giggle wasn't as wicked-sounding as the male's chuckle, but I still fell in love.

Even better was when half the group was giggling and chuckling, because it was so very much 'You can't have SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER'. It would crack up my group every time, since we were all close friends in RL. Yes, the S-LAUGHTER was often talked about during Tuesday morning downtime get-togethers! (We're night shift, so the servers come down in our prime time.)

And then my new BH started giggling when she Rocket Punched, AND IT WAS AWESOME!

It's so horrible now I just want to turn sounds off entirely.

So very disappointing. :(

i allways figured my agent was doing more of a smexual-healing type giggle, as she'd dance around wet-t-shirt style with kolto spraying everywhere. sort of the naughty nurse kissing everyone's boo-boos better, in a derranged, brain dammaged way :D

i still miss going down the platforms on soa, one male op healer, and my femop... nothing but the sound of probes getting sent out, and a duet of giggling ~

I'm a bit late to board the agent party boat; so I never knew this giggle.

(Outside hearing it a few times from group mates.)

All i do know is the new sound is almost exactly like the tracer missile noise; oh how I despise hearing it...

Yeh.... Made me quit the oprative, I could handle the 3 nerfs, but taking out the giggle as well is twisting the knife too much, rolled up a sniper.... Soooo boring, I hope they stop ruining this game...

Giggle back please, with the number of BH's there are around, I have no clue if I have a TA up or not without looking at my buff bar (which I might add needs an option to highlight your own buffs and things you can cure, because I don't care that much about the other stuff going on in there), or check if KP is lit up.

I thought only Powertechs and Operatives got the giggle, not Snipers or Mercenaries.

Either way, I want the giggle on my Sniper!!!!

My merc has a giggle but it is so quiet now i can barely hear it. It's sad, she seems a lot less unstable now, and is kind of less fun.

This was seriously one of the reasons I went Agent/Smuggler, the giggle was such a unique feature and fun to hear, now this generic sound effect that replaced it makes my ears cringe every time I hear it.

Bring my giggle back.

Just FYI, the giggle is not unique to operatives and scoundrels, Pyrotechs giggle every time they get a free rail shot proc, and thats still true after 1.2. Wondering why their giggle wasn´t taken away?

The giggling was god awful and I'm glad for the change, half the time during combat you could barely hear it and when out of combat Kolto Probe would be ticking and I'd be laughing like a school girl; very annoying. The current noise/animation setup is very easy to hear and see while being much less grating simply for the sake of "uniqueness".

Changing it back would make medicine the worst spec to roll for the entire IA class due to the overuse of the sound file.