My Unsub Descrip to Bioware

zStrife

First of all I know there are probably a thousand of these but for giggles here is my actual sent response to the unsubscribe feature Q&A.

============

Reason: Game Issue

Descrip: Failed to Meet Expecations

Comments:

"You failed to put in ranked warzones after promising it for three months. I am a GM of arguably the best pvp guild on Infinite Empire and we are all unsubbing. It was a guild rule to not talk bad about developers and I stuck my neck on the line multiple times to defend you guys and then you do the bait and switch in the last 24 hours before release (after it being delayed 3 times) you remove ranked warzones from implementation.

I will NEVER pay for any of your products again, I will NOT be led along like a child.

I am so sorely upset that yet another Star Wars IP falls so drastically short or expectations. 1.2 was the only saving grace you had to KEEP your subscribers most have already left.. now everyone is gone especially with Diablo 3/GW2 around the corner..

Emotes and Fluff content as your first major patch? You should have included that at launch and it's on you if you want to put it in the game. Everyone I have spoke to would rather not have all this fluff casual rpg crap and would rather have more endgame content and ranked warzones, etc.

So astonishingly off-based game release I can't believe it.

-Ex-Subscriber"

Flame, laugh, cry, whine.. I can't believe it happened and will not return. I am finding more fun in Guild Wars 1 getting HoM then I am in the game pre 1.2 and was hoping ranked warzones would bring me back..

Guess those 95 more days are going unplayed.

/endrant

I am a GM of arguably the best pvp guild on Infinite Empire

Stopped reading right about here. Anyone anyone calls themselves the best, or their guild the best, even when arguably is put in front of it, it ruins the poster's credibility for me.

It was not ready! They are still going to bring it in once it is doing what they want it to. I prefer they hold off on something to make sure it works better over releasing it and then having to patch it every other day to fix issues.

Your elite guild can wait! :D

I will NEVER pay for any of your products again, I will NOT be led along like a child.

1.2 was the only saving grace you had to KEEP your subscribers most have already left.. now everyone is gone especially with Diablo 3/GW2 around the corner...

Speaking for an entire player base is almost as silly as posting a "why I quit" topic and not expect to be trolled.

And just so you are aware, I still plan on playing. I am having fun, therefore, your statement is false regardless of what anyone else does.

Finally, good riddance.

everyone wants to feel that they are needed/wanted so they whine on the forum to see who will ask them to stay or sympathize with them.

a real gamer would just quit without any words and move on to the next game. no need for big speeches, after all its just a game.

This was put up for lols, I put arguably because I didn't want to come off as arrogant.

I agree and usually post the same responses, but saying something will be here for 3 months then saying it won't hours before the patch? Only in EA land.

1.2 and the legacy system have caused me to come back and ck the game out when I had simply stopped playing and decided to let my subscription lapse.

Of course, I didn't post a spectacular goodbye, I simply decided this game wasn't for me and quietly felt a little like a sucker for resubbing.

I've rolled all the classes this week, to take the new system out for a spin. So, maybe there's life in this game after all.

Happy hunting to you.

First of all I know there are probably a thousand of these but for giggles here is my actual sent response to the unsubscribe feature Q&A.

============

Reason: Game Issue

Descrip: Failed to Meet Expecations

Comments:

"You failed to put in ranked warzones after promising it for three months. I am a GM of arguably the best pvp guild on Infinite Empire and we are all unsubbing. It was a guild rule to not talk bad about developers and I stuck my neck on the line multiple times to defend you guys and then you do the bait and switch in the last 24 hours before release (after it being delayed 3 times) you remove ranked warzones from implementation.

I am so sorely upset that yet another Star Wars IP falls so drastically short or expectations. 1.2 was the only saving grace you had to KEEP your subscribers most have already left.. now everyone is gone especially with Diablo 3/GW2 around the corner..

Emotes and Fluff content as your first major patch? You should have included that at launch and it's on you if you want to put it in the game. Everyone I have spoke to would rather not have all this fluff casual rpg crap and would rather have more endgame content and ranked warzones, etc.

So astonishingly off-based game release I can't believe it.

-Ex-Subscriber"

Flame, laugh, cry, whine.. I can't believe it happened and will not return. I am finding more fun in Guild Wars 1 getting HoM then I am in the game pre 1.2 and was hoping ranked warzones would bring me back..

Guess those 95 more days are going unplayed.

/endrant

BW hasn't listened to any other feedback from it's subscribers; I'm sure they are busily ignoring yours, as well....

This was put up for lols, I put arguably because I didn't want to come off as arrogant.

Yeah, but you did, so it kinda failed.

I don't understand the people that post and say they are part of either A. "the largest guild on the server" or B. "The best guild on the server".

When I see things like this, I laugh.

Edited by CmnderShep

I agree and usually post the same responses, but saying something will be here for 3 months then saying it won't hours before the patch? Only in EA land.

Wait....

What happened to "Good-bye forever cruel BioWare"??

You can't say good-bye then come back to troll your own post!!

I call foul!

you bastard.

My advice to any and all QQ'ers not happy with what BioWare does or doesn't do...?

Go make your OWN MMO and let us all know how THAT turns out for you.

Here's a tissue----go cry to someone NOT busy waiting for their patch to download.

I would like to argue that you are not the best. Any way sit back and think for a moment on how drastically different your nerd rage would have been if they put ranked WZ in today. "OMG I can't believe my rankings are not working right and not getting credit for this I am quitting!!! dam!!!!". Any ways take a break and breath get laid and come back tomorrow with a refreshed mind.

I am glad that they did not push out something that was not ready think of the chaos then.