1.2 PVP Mod swapping

Goldenboyy

Pre 1.2 we would just swap out of crit mods for surge+power, given BM now has a big expertise rating its not so simple to just switch them out, so im curious as to what everyone is doing/planning to do now.

I still swapped out Enhancements for Power/Surge. :) You only take a 3% Expertise loss which isn't really big in the grand scheme of things. Your gains far outweight what you lost right now. IMO.

What is the best enhancement available for IF? I was hoping that there'd be another class's pvp enchancement with the expertise and no accuracy (but surge, power, or crit in its place) so that I could grab that and put it in my trooper armor--doesn't seem to exist.

The best I have so far are the advanced lvl 49 mods with crit and surge + endurance, but they are not that high of #'s and there's no expertise.

check the smuggler BM gear, think they still have surge power enhancments..

i tell a lie, only set is the enforcer with acuracy /power. seems surge as been dumped in 1.2.

Edited by Riogha

based upon your level of play and amount of play time the war hero combat tech helm is the best for mods and enhancements in regards to power and surge. this takes lots of play time and lots of pre planning to get with any relative speed. luckily i have ALOT of time to play so i had pre purchased 4 extra combat tech BM helms. so i just play alot to build up comms . the issue with this is you wont be able to move the armorings and end up still having to buy the other pieces. but from a min/max stand point the War hero combat tech helm has the best enhancements and mods, when stacking power and surge. Edited by Retro_Chrome

not sure if you mis typed this or not but i think you meant accuracy... Main stat greater than all:)

Yeah, I meant accuracy, ouch :eek:

The war hero combat tech helmet looks nice, aye - but any chance of getting some good mods before that?

I have trouble finding enhancements without accuracy that still retain their expertise.

I'm running tactics, so accuracy is rather pointless anyhow, except for HiB, which I only use when it is guaranteed to crit.

Edited by Fdzzaigl

WH gear has an abundance of accuracy on it also. I haven't yet found the ideal enhancement which drops accuracy for something not aggressively subject to diminishing returns (i.e. crit/surge). Ideally looking for end/exp/power. Can come from WH gear of any class (just buy it to strip the mod from). Thoughts?

It's quite annoying that cybertechs can't make them and our only option is to 'grind' out more lower gear? Bad planning.

I believe BW was planning on some schematics for us in the future and hope this is what they give in the field for pvp.

Should be the same as the artificers now with the pvp stuff costing wz+credits and the pve ones costing daily tokens.

Edit: Sorry I meant that Artificers can't make them now along with the crystals = annoying. Cybertechs should get to make the pvp mods and armoring.

Edited by Sith_Cho
misinformation.

Dumb question.

Can Cybertech's RE the PvP Mods for schematics?

I know I've learned some Black Hole implants from that (thank god RNG was on my side).

But that might help a bit if that worked on the PvP side of things also.

Dumb question.

Can Cybertech's RE the PvP Mods for schematics?

I know I've learned some Black Hole implants from that (thank god RNG was on my side).

But that might help a bit if that worked on the PvP side of things also.

Pretty sure its just like the pvp gear proper, cant be RE'd. People would def be making some serious cash selling pwr/surge/expertise enhancements.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.