im getting 0 valor after losing a warzone

gresiac

I just got 46 coms in a loss with 6 medals. Joined the game half way through. Forgot to check valor but I think some people are exaggerating a bit.

In full games I'm getting 10-14 medals just playing like I usually do. They come way easier now.

I just got 46 coms in a loss with 6 medals. Joined the game half way through. Forgot to check valor but I think some people are exaggerating a bit.

In full games I'm getting 10-14 medals just playing like I usually do. They come way easier now.

I am not exaggerating.

I was top healer in the one I just did, and got nothing at all for it, not even from the mvp votes.

Edited by Jeopardydd

You people are not listening.

You can get 0 REWARDS (no comms, no valor, no credits) even with *8* MEDALS (EIGHT).

The patch notes clearly say that SCORE NOW MATTERS. If you lose 6-0, even with 8 MEDALS, you get NOTHING.

You can get 0 REWARDS (no comms, no valor, no credits) even with *8* MEDALS (EIGHT).

The patch notes clearly say that SCORE NOW MATTERS. If you lose 6-0, even with 8 MEDALS, you get NOTHING.

My bad then. Well, I'm not going to worry about it because in 4 months of warzones I've never lost 6-0. I guess if your team is terrible and you are only willing to PUG, it's going to suck.

just did the new warzone, had top healing on my side (around 225k healing) and 2 mvp votes (and we lost).

got 0 valor, 0 commendations, 0 money.

got absolutely nothing.

EDIT: I play republic, non-premade, healer.

I am lucky if my team gets one win every 5 matches.

I like the new warzone, but this effectively kills pvp (and so maybe the game) for me.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Why would they do that? This is very disturbing.

This system is designed for a situation where you are playing like vs like the number of Comms given out for winning is too much and for losing too few. Pieces of BM gear (expensive bits) are obtainable in 10-20 WZ wins which isn't unreasonable provided you are playing against equally skilled players.

People are just going to leave WZs at the first sign of defeat unless something is put in place to prevent this....no one is going to stick around should they join a game midway through whether their team is winning or not....

Are you really interested in wearing the POS new armor sets? I would rather run around naked then wear the crap that they put out in 1.2. Do yourself a huge favor and just get normal crit crafted set and pull the mods. That is unless you like running around looking like a clown.

Also for those that want the "l33t" ranked WH gear, just get the chest and color match it to the rest of your gear. Or you could be a tool and waste comms on the full set of empty shell pieces.

BW PHAIL

Say goodbye to my $$ BW/EA. Wont buy another product with either of your labels on it again. But I will sure as heck enjoy heckling you while my time runs out on my sub watching you polish the brass on the Titanic as it sinks.

Oh no BW he said he isnt going to renew his sub boohoooooooo......W/E

horrible. lol just horrible is all i got to say.

all the games i played in so far were all full of people quitting and down 2-3 people. :o

they should've just called this update "the poo all over pvp" update.

Edited by teambff

My bad then. Well, I'm not going to worry about it because in 4 months of warzones I've never lost 6-0. I guess if your team is terrible and you are only willing to PUG, it's going to suck.

That is easy to say when you are the majority faction.

BW = Not Smart when it comes to PVP.

That's not the way it was on the Public Test Server the last time I was in a Warzone (about a week ago)

Have you submitted a bug ticket?

Alodar :)