What do you want the most in 1.3?

KyoMamoru

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LFG option is a bad Idea. It's what helped destroy WoW. What I really wanna see is more races SW has tons of them and they need to capitalize on it.

Its a better alternative than sitting in a fleet spamming "LFG PST" & not being able to do planet questing at the same time while I wait.

It may seem trivial, but I want to see Bioware embrace a better design aesthetic.

Look at the first three films (not the "first trilogy" that was wall to wall suckage, I mean the first three to be made) and focus on the cooler aspects. Blur did a brilliant job in all the trailers of creating great, cool looks... I want that to be in-game. I want the Sith to look dark and menacing, not insane and homeless. I want the smugglers to look normal and attractive, not like gay matadors. I want Jedi to be able to wear pants instead of skirts. I want to wear black clothes on Jedi - and white clothes on Sith, if that's what they want to do.

In short, I want a shift away from over-the-top "Hey look, everybody - I'm an idiot!" clothing and instead something understated and elegant.

it may seem trivial, but i want to see bioware embrace a better design aesthetic.

Look at the first three films (not the "first trilogy" that was wall to wall suckage, i mean the first three to be made) and focus on the cooler aspects. Blur did a brilliant job in all the trailers of creating great, cool looks... I want that to be in-game. I want the sith to look dark and menacing, not insane and homeless. I want the smugglers to look normal and attractive, not like gay matadors. I want jedi to be able to wear pants instead of skirts. I want to wear black clothes on jedi - and white clothes on sith, if that's what they want to do.

In short, i want a shift away from over-the-top "hey look, everybody - i'm an idiot!" clothing and instead something understated and elegant.

qft 100%!!!!!!!!!!