What are you going to do When 1.2 goes live?

Msicr

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are Doing When/a while after patch 1.2 Goes live?

Arrange my legacy on Kinrath Spider and then finish leveling my Jedi. Maybe write a fan fic or two while I wait for the new patch to download.

T'Eltonj Robbanna (Jedi Shadow) has a rival in Aggevenny Robbanna (Imperial Agent). Iason Robbana (that's "YAY-son" or "JAY-son" to you) is T'Eltonj's tough talking, cybered brother. I have yet to choose who T'Eltonj Robbanna marries.

A Sith, a Bounty Hunter, or a Trooper. However, he adopts a Miraluka baby as his own and raises him/her.

Somewhere in there, I'll play with the User Interface.

Edited by Drakeclaw

What are Doing When/a while after patch 1.2 Goes live? Im going to make my own User interface then Unlock some legacy Stuff.

Please Dont:

Whine about how bad the game is/whining about canceling subscrition.

Behave bad.

Thanks

Well.......I've been saving up credits since Dec.

So.... I'm going to see if I can spend about 9 million credits on legacy stuff. hehe

Well I'll be going to work pretty soon for an 11 hour shift so I'll be counting down the minutes till I can come home and the day will drag like anything.

When I get home, I'll set my UI to retro and finaly I'll be able to stop ignoring ppl as the chat box is where it should be after playing a 'retro' game for 7 years lol.

I'll prob then head into the new FP, get a feel for it and then jump on the PvP :D

going to take the mods out of my champion chest/helm on my Juggernaut and put them in this black robe i have and a malgus type face mask and color match it :)

then going to start the hunt for the +41 power/crt/end schematics for the blue color crystal.

Hate to break it to ya, but what we're all going to be doing tomorrow is waiting in a server queue, disconnects, and server restarts.

Don't take it as I'm trashing the game. I'm excited about 1.2 and can't wait to experience it. But how often do games this new get a major content patch live without any hitches.

Just being realistic. Wouldn't mind if I was wrong though.

I thought the same thing unfortunately. This is by far the biggest patch this game has seen since it released. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it breaks the game for a solid day.