Share your UI or download another UI Thursday with 1.2!

cosmasterkiller

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1!! This may be my favorite UI yet. I obviously need to play around with the UI more. The menu bar, quests, and tooltip locations are awesome. That is a lot of real estate you have opened up while putting everything in a usable location.

Soon as our voting feature is up and running this is getting my vote!

Here is a link to your UI page. http://mmo-mechanics.com/swtor/uifileshare/ASzUbcY3/

WoW. I do like yours. Mine is up there too but I may download yours and play with it a bit. Very similar style to mine in trying to keep stuff at the bottom and clear the top out. Nice work.

Love this site however it is hard to find the page with these customizations from the home page. After registering I had trouble finding my way back to the UI customizations. Can you make a nice clear link from the homepage?

Love this site however it is hard to find the page with these customizations from the home page. After registering I had trouble finding my way back to the UI customizations. Can you make a nice clear link from the homepage?

Sorry about that - there's a link in the nav bar to the UI File Share, it's in light blue about 1/4 of the way down the page.

I've tried uploading mine repeatedly but am getting comments about how it's not an XML. Guessing it's an issue with the site. Just a heads up to the admins.

What's the exact issue, are you sure your file is .xml / .XML and you're putting that file in the UI File location, not switching around the screenshot/xml files?

Not sure why, but the all the downloaded ui files are missing the .xml extension on the file name. I've tested it, and simply adding ".xml" the the file name allows it to be used in swtor.

Tried it on both mine and my GF's computers just to be sure.

Oooo, I like the methods used to remove the portraits. Might copy some of that.

I was used to the second one as it's how I managed to design this LotRo UI to make it minimalistic.

But I have to admit the first one does the trick very well... until we get UI mods and skins.

Not sure why, but the all the downloaded ui files are missing the .xml extension on the file name. I've tested it, and simply adding ".xml" the the file name allows it to be used in swtor.

Tried it on both mine and my GF's computers just to be sure.

I think this might be related to Opera users (uploading). We'll see if we can do some testing.

I think this might be related to Opera users (uploading). We'll see if we can do some testing.

I use Firefox by default, so that's the browser I uploaded mine with.

It's interesting to note that when I click any of the XML files, the window opens and asks me if I want to download or save the file, that window tells me it's an XML file, but the file downloaded always lacks an extension.