Ultimate 1v1 healer killer?

Azesino

Which class/spec can kill a healer the best/fastest? assuming both bm geard and same skill?

Pre 1.2?

Operative or Pyrotech PT

After 1.2?

I Imagine most classes will be able to take down a healer.

Unless Operative healer of course, marauders will be needed to take those down.

Pre 1.2?

Operative or Pyrotech PT

After 1.2?

I Imagine most classes will be able to take down a healer.

Unless Operative healer of course, marauders will be needed to take those down.

with the increase to expertise right off the bat when you login, dps will go up and so will healing but the dps increase is negated by the increase in mitigation leaving only an increase in healing. to counter act this, healing nerfs are introduced. so everything balances out. and with most classes receiving nerfs, i imagine very few ppl will be able to kill a healer 1v1

My numerous encounters also point to Pyrotech and Ops being top 2. But major difference is even slightly average Pyrotech can cause serious hurt due to the current Pyrotech mechanic / rotation. Operatives need to be really well played to perform at that level, very few players perfect this but when they do its nasty. Other classes don't have the required DPS sequence + stun combo to replicate this. Edited by Stovokor

Which class/spec can kill a healer the best/fastest? assuming both bm geard and same skill?

Watchman sentinel.

Very fast, very cheap interrupt.

Short range short cool down charge for another interrupt.

Has sustained DPS through dots and can also dump controlled burst.

If its a Jedi healer you can blow centering to get a really good sprint if charge isnt enough to catch up.

Force choke for a good secondary interrupt if your kick is on cooldown.

THE ONLY HEALING DEBUFF IN THE GAME.

31 point talent is one of the hardest hitting abilities in the game if you line it up right.

Has access to some self healing to help when the healer tries to do nothing but outlast you.

Annihilation Marauders with their high DPS and 6 Sec. CD should be able to pressure any healer.

They also have a -20% Healing debuff.

Edited by Dee-Jay

Operatives and Scoundrels.

That is....if u choose the middle tree and give the healer 2 bursts plus a stun.

Other classes like Marauders still can do it too, but they gotta chase the healer around and keep beating them until they run out of "mana" or make a mistake, so i guess for a quick kill those 2 above are the best.