I love you Talos Drellik

Darth_Solrac

No words.....for how this amazing, nerdy archeologist makes it possible to actually ENJOY playing a Sorc post LV 40.

I'M ACTUALLY ABLE TO ATTACK BOSSES MYSELF NOW! The WHOLE fight! I had almost forgot how bad *** we Sorcs are in PvE when we don't have to constantly heal/shield our melee companions frantically!

Last 3 boss fights they couldn't even get me below 80%. His heal with my Dark Infusion is perfect.

Thank you Talos Drellik. We will erect statues of you in the Sorc halls of awesomeness.

Edited by Darth_Solrac

Aww, I thought this was an "I want to be able to romance Talos Drellik!" thread. I am super excited that you are now able to play your sorcerer with ease, my friend, but I'm terribly bummed that Talos' old dork arse isn't available for romance.

Sure, we lady Inquisitors have Andronikos. And if you're into that whole rebellious bad boy thing, Andronikos has mass appeal. Me personally? I love me some Talos Drellik. Nothing is cuter than when he charges into battle shouting, "Stop, by order of the Imperial Reclamation Service!" in that oh so charming British accent.

Bioware, Bioware, Bioware ... help a nerdy girl out?

Aww, I thought this was an "I want to be able to romance Talos Drellik!" thread. I am super excited that you are now able to play your sorcerer with ease, my friend, but I'm terribly bummed that Talos' old dork arse isn't available for romance.

Sure, we lady Inquisitors have Andronikos. And if you're into that whole rebellious bad boy thing, Andronikos has mass appeal. Me personally? I love me some Talos Drellik. Nothing is cuter than when he charges into battle shouting, "Stop, by order of the Imperial Reclamation Service!" in that oh so charming British accent.

LOL this male Sorc is indeed into that fellow bad boy thing. I'm STILL waiting to be able to romance Andronikos BW.....still.....

Talos is awesome tho. His wit & self deprecating humor during battle amuse me. "I'm off to analyze my findings." Great exit.

I love all the Sith Inquisitor companions. Well, as a female Sith Inquisitor I find Ashara Zavros to be annoying. Once I realized she wasn't going to accept my gifts and she hated all my dialogue choices, I perma-parked her on the ship. Stupid Jedi! But Khem is great, especially if you're dark side. He threatens to eat your enemies - how cool is that? Andronikos is good company - exciting and adventurous, he usually doesn't mind when I assassinate people with my lightsaber. Xalek is a real bad arse. I'm almost intimidated to have him as my apprentice, but he's got a sweet James Earl Jones-like voice. But there's just something about Talos ...

He's such a nerd and he almost seems oblivious to it. He rambles on about history and artifacts and just has the cutest little catch phrases. Le swoon!

Edited by Dolcia

According to one of my guild alliance members, it is possible to romance Talos Drellik. At least, he keeps teasing me that he and my male SI are married. All I said was that I was glad I could finally get rid of my courting gifts! He was the only one accepting them!

He's such a nerd and he almost seems oblivious to it. He rambles on about history and artifacts and just has the cutest little catch phrases. Le swoon!

I need to level my Inquis... Talos sounds like a copy-paste of me... almost... Save for the "cute little catch phrases", mine are just annoying. :p

According to one of my guild alliance members, it is possible to romance Talos Drellik. At least, he keeps teasing me that he and my male SI are married. All I said was that I was glad I could finally get rid of my courting gifts! He was the only one accepting them!

I remember that conversation. I turned him down and he kind of was like "But I... I didn't mean to... I would never..." so it leaves it pretty ambiguous for my male SI but I will say, it would explain why he such an awesome, flamboyant archeologist.

Khem makes me laugh with crude, bloody humor: "I have a great sabaac face... That is a joke. I hate sabaac."

Andronikos just pilots the ship and shows me how to kill time: "Why don't I show you the view of the galaxy?"

Ashara is an annoying Jedi who I have manipulated through the whole way: "We can be disgustingly cute and nobody would know."

Talos just is awesome: "Lieutenant Talos Drellik: Imperial Reclamation Service at your service."

And Xalek is... Xalek: "KILL!"

SI got some really awesome companions.

I love all the Sith Inquisitor companions. Well, as a female Sith Inquisitor I find Ashara Zavros to be annoying. Once I realized she wasn't going to accept my gifts and she hated all my dialogue choices, I perma-parked her on the ship. Stupid Jedi! But Khem is great, especially if you're dark side. He threatens to eat your enemies - how cool is that? Andronikos is good company - exciting and adventurous, he usually doesn't mind when I assassinate people with my lightsaber. Xalek is a real bad arse. I'm almost intimidated to have him as my apprentice, but he's got a sweet James Earl Jones-like voice. But there's just something about Talos ...

Ashara IS annoying, but she does have a couple very redeeming qualities. My Assassin uses her in combat because she puts up some NASTY DPS and I can tank her with Guard and we pwn most gold star bosses with ease.

Also, after gettin' jiggy wit it, she hums "The Imperial March" while getting dressed. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I love me some Talos Drellik. Nothing is cuter than when he charges into battle shouting, "Stop, by order of the Imperial Reclamation Service!" in that oh so charming British accent.

Not "stop", "Desist by order of the Imperial Reclamation Service!" Still cute, of course. And the way he says "Just let me at them!" still makes me laugh after so many level together. He is the most adorable companion out of all SI companions.

• 2 weeks later...

Just posting to assure you that you are not alone. I would kill for a Talos romance.

Although MY favorite thing is the shock and joy he expresses when we haven't died. Have some faith in me, man.

I have a question.

How old would you say Talos is? It's kind of hard to determine, he doesn't have gray hair, or an epic beard, but he's not exactly young.

So yea...hmm what would you guys say his age is?

:jawa_angel:

I'd say he's somewhere in his forties, most likely. Or he could be older and dye his hair.

Also, +1 to all the Talos love. He's just so adorable and so enthusiastic about archaeology.

I have a question.

How old would you say Talos is? It's kind of hard to determine, he doesn't have gray hair, or an epic beard, but he's not exactly young.

So yea...hmm what would you guys say his age is?

:jawa_angel:

Physically? Mid-late 30s. Mentally? 70s. Emotionally? Preteen.

Also, after gettin' jiggy wit it, she hums "The Imperial March" while getting dressed. :D

LOL i had to watch that on youtube to see if it was real epic :D

wonder if a dark inq can romance her if u just throw gifts at her would be the perfect way to turn her to the dark side of the force.

LOL i had to watch that on youtube to see if it was real epic :D

wonder if a dark inq can romance her if u just throw gifts at her would be the perfect way to turn her to the dark side of the force.

Well, my Inquisitor romanced her and he is wholly evil. It was kinda distrubing, though. All the "we change the empire and everything will be great" thing. Still, since she was only option, I took it.

Edited by Kapsauss