Unfair

Cihaneroglu

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imps have more stun than republic its must be change or this game will loose more republic players like me and my friends

no they don't... its same on both sides QQ more!

Edit: no seriously go look it up...every single class is a direct mirror are only minor differances, problem isn't republic it is that almost every single class gets a 4 second stun of some kind...

Edited by Lokai

He is 100% right. Sith do have more stuns.

For example. I'm on my Shadow. I see an Assassin coming my way. I see how cool they look. It stops me in my tracks while I check out how cool they look. Then, boom. I'm dead. That additional stun is NOT available to the Republic.

For example. I'm on my Shadow. I see an Assassin coming my way. I see how cool they look. It stops me in my tracks while I check out how cool they look. Then, boom. I'm dead. That additional stun is NOT available to the Republic.

Comment of the week... contemplating making this my signature.

imps have more stun than republic its must be change or this game will loose more republic players like me and my friends

the classes are identical in all aspects.. damage and stuns. the only reason an imp would have more stuns that its mirror rebel class is because of the talent points they chose to spec into.

100% this, im loling at work atm hahaha

I want this man for president! he made my day, ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

Edited by NinjaApacHe

its true they have more stun when 1 jedi shadow and 1 sith assasins vs usually win a assasin

No it's not.

The Shadow and Assassin get all the same exact powers. The only difference is the animation, which gives assassins a slight advantage in 1 on 1 PvP because shock does it's damage faster then project.

They do not however have more powers that cause any sort of CC.

OP is totally right.

my scoundrel has 3 'stuns' (flesh granade, dirty kick and tranquilizer. I'm not counting slicing since ... well.. there aren't many droids in pvp)

my operative has 37 stuns in total.

lololololol

guys i have 1 50 lvl sentinel 1 50 lvl jedi sage and 1 46 lvl sith assasin 1 24 lvl jedi shadow im allways playing different classes and its true imps have more stun...

List them, please list all of your Assassins stuns and then list all of you shadows stuns.

I wish I could see your face when you actually look up the FACTS and realize that you have no idea what you are talking about.

ya imps must be nerfed. they prob never will be though just because most bioware employee all play imp side. at least they nerf sorc which many imps are so that will help.

And they're nerfing Combat Medics even worse, so now I'll go play my Sorcerer :p

Edited by wainot-keel

And they're nerfing Combat Medics even worse, so now I'll go play my Sorcerer :p

they nerfed sorcs to =P if listen to whine apparently sorcs are broken beyond repair! also i hope you like the 2.5 second cast heal =D