Amazon shipping

xdarkonex

i pre ordered my collectors edition on July 29, 2011 and after reading that they will be shipping early i got an email that my order shipping has been updated but now my order is expected on Thursday December 22, 2011 - Thursday December 29, 2011. And there is no way to change the shipping to RRD or anything else. any insight?

---------

Edit resolved :)

Edited by xdarkonex

cancel the order find a local store thats what i had to do my deliver date was on something stupid like december 25th

The issue isn't with Amazon it's strictly User error here, neither of you switched your shipping method to day of release shipping.

The issue isn't with Amazon it's strictly User error here, neither of you switched your shipping method to day of release shipping.

It wasn't offered to everyone.

It certainly wasn't offered to me. It all depends on how close you live to a shipping center.

However, Amazon automatically changed mine (and others) to the release day shipping.

My guess is that the OP doesn't live in the US. I don't think international orders got changed.

Mine was suppose to be delivered today too...but got held up in a city 3 1/2 hours away due too "bad weather or a natural disaster".

It was sunny and maybe a little chilly, but not that bad!!!!

(I noticed in that far away city, they actually sent it "out for delivery"...then it came back and got delayed. They put it on the wrong truck. It suddenly arrived in a town about 20 minutes from here, but too late for todays delivery;) )

Edited by Skoobie

so those that got theirs already what shipping speed did you choose with amazon only please...their customer support is not being helpful atm...also to a reply earlier i do in fact live in the U.S.A im in Texas Edited by xdarkonex

It wasn't offered to everyone.

It certainly wasn't offered to me. It all depends on how close you live to a shipping center.

However, Amazon automatically changed mine (and others) to the release day shipping.

My guess is that the OP doesn't live in the US. I don't think international orders got changed.

Mine was suppose to be delivered today too...but got held up in a city 3 1/2 hours away due too "bad weather or a natural disaster".

It was sunny and maybe a little chilly, but not that bad!!!!

(I noticed in that far away city, they actually sent it "out for delivery"...then it came back and got delayed. They put it on the wrong truck. It suddenly arrived in a town about 20 minutes from here, but too late for todays delivery;) )

Nah it did, mine was international and previously was 23-28th delivery date. Now they shipped mine already on the 16th, and is expected to arrive on the 22th. Maybe cus i bugged them ALOT.

I ordered my game on August 28th.

I selected the free 2 day shipping for Prime Members.

I later got an email saying that the shipping got updated for release date.

I got another update saying December 16th.

I got my game this afternoon.

The box is much bigger than I expected.

MY copy is already in air, on its way to Australia. Departed 26 hours ago.

Getting it at 19th of december (earliest), since Australian post offices doesnt work on weekends (lazy post man!). Latest is 20th of December.

MY copy is already in air, on its way to Australia. Departed 26 hours ago.

Getting it at 19th of december (earliest), since Australian post offices doesnt work on weekends (lazy post man!). Latest is 20th of December.

Yep mine is in the air aswell, eagerly watching the DHL website for updates lol We will definitely get it by wednesday.

Yep mine is in the air aswell, eagerly watching the DHL website for updates lol We will definitely get it by wednesday.

It is actually Tuesday, Copy arrives on Australian Soil by Sunday, or monday. (I ordered as Priority)

If the package does not go through Europe, we may get it by monday afternoon, but it is definitely Tuesday.