540k damgie as lethality operative

Kylegore

In voidstar. i use this spec http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401rcZhZhrbkrrhdhR.1

its all about doting everyone up and orbital strike and thermal gernade and once in a while cull someone.

my highest as conceal was 370k i really like the numbers im seeing with leth

Excellent job you wasn't TA starved? or it didn't matter?

Edited by LordbishopX

Funny. My best damage came in a Voidstar in which we ALSO lost.

Pretty much the pubs had a successful attack with over 3 minutes left somehow and I as well as a bunch of others got thrown in right at the last second of them doing it so we just farmed for the hell of it at the first door on our attack phase; letting pubs just run over in front of the door and just keep piling on.

most damage doesn't mean effective damage.

Effective damage eliminiates any chance of scoring the damage numbers that so many people are posting on the forums.

You *need* (!!!) *useless* damage if you want to max that score.

Everything that kills the enemy (and kills him fast) takes him out of combat for some time. That may be a positive thing if you want to *win* a Warzone (in most cases - not all). But it´s completely useless if you want to farm damage points.

Edited by XElementalX

Effective damage eliminiates any chance of scoring the damage numbers that so many people are posting on the forums.

You *need* (!!!) *useless* damage if you want to max that score.

Everything that kills the enemy (and kills him fast) takes him out of combat for some time. That may be a positive thing if you want to *win* a Warzone (in most cases - not all). But it´s completely useless if you want to farm damage points.

I average around 300k damage and 75k healing, all my damage is effective damage, people who can't achieve this need to learn to be better at operative then trying to cheese the system.

Well that game i was looking at my damgie half way threw and i was like wow im doing tons of damige im guna go for my max damige record. So that game i really didnt care if i win or lose just wanted to get my highest damige ever.

i can really put alot of pressure on there whole team with dots and still have alot of burst

kinda like a afflction warlock or something.

I did the same thing on my Sniper a while back, but all those DoTs prevent effectively CC'ing the enemy for the most part. Your team will not love you once they figure out what you're doing.

Besides, getting the 300k medal doesn't mean as much as it once did.

I did the same thing on my Sniper a while back, but all those DoTs prevent effectively CC'ing the enemy for the most part. Your team will not love you once they figure out what you're doing.

Besides, getting the 300k medal doesn't mean as much as it once did.

And, dotting everyone USED TO prevent them from capping doors, something that no longer happens.

if your best on concealment is 370k you need to re-learn the class..

huttball best = 610k

voidstar best = 680k

the concealment spec pre/post nerf will be our highest dps spec we have.. i actually just got done running lethality just for giggles 2 nights ago.. such a fail class until they fix TA generators.. but none of this matters anymore, 1.2 is tommorow and its time to respec full healing and dump 900k heals in voidstar :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.