Marking Healers

SirRowdy

What I find most annoying is only the leader can mark. Let everyone in a operation mark for PVP.

Please this. When I'm ops leader I have to remember or be told I am the leader, as I usually forget in the thick of it all.

Also I always go for healers being a melee (interrupts). People should mark me and then they'd know who the goddamn healers are anyways!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a game that I was leader but ended up on defense on the Alderaan WZ on, of course, the left side. I see messages coming across on chat.. mark "*****" healer and shortly after "***" is healing too. I mentioned to them I couldn't mark healers without actually having them targeted.

This is a flaw. Even if you don't want to give everyone the ability to mark so that people don't go crazy with them at least give us the ability to transfer lead to someone who can or assign a WZ assistant with the ability to do so.

I remember a game that I was leader but ended up on defense on the Alderaan WZ on, of course, the left side. I see messages coming across on chat.. mark "*****" healer and shortly after "***" is healing too. I mentioned to them I couldn't mark healers without actually having them targeted.

This is a flaw. Even if you don't want to give everyone the ability to mark so that people don't go crazy with them at least give us the ability to transfer lead to someone who can or assign a WZ assistant with the ability to do so.

Yea, like some of the maps in rift you could mark the healers before the match even started. It would not be possible in this game because healers dont have diferent buffs from others. I think healers should just be marked from the start, no one should have to mark them, If they have so many pts in thier classes healing tree they should be auto marked.

On the contrary, if they do not bring healing to a place where it works I will be quitting PvP and probably just cancelling until some new PvE content is released. I just played some matches today against the Imps who had 3 healers vs. our 1 and it was comical to say the least...complete blowouts every match. In fact you should be hoping they make it even easier to kill healers or else PvP is going to dry up.

Let me guess? You don't want to be healed right? :-)

Use your brain.

If 6 people chase you then run to the far corner away from the door. You die, your team caps, you get MVP. If they dont chase you that much then learn how to move so you can get them off you. If people chase the mark use it to your advantage.

6 people is not needed to kill a healer, 2 is enough.

What kind of dreamworld do you live in? Yeah, all 8 people will focus me, i then run away towards my starting camp and they follow me letting my team-mates score.

Yeah.... *claps* sounds good.