Cancelled Subscription

Bluebotle

I've just cancelled my subscription, I was the only one on my server when I logged in and it is now a RPG game not massively multiplayer game. I want this game to succeed but not at my expense and neither should you!

I will return when the server migration or transfer has been implemented.

I thought i'd share this info with you because I feel Bioware has let me down and in fact for the past month or so I have wasted my hard earned money in the hope that the game population will improve, it hasn't.

Cheers

Blue

I've just cancelled my subscription, I was the only one on my server when I logged in and it is now a RPG game not massively multiplayer game. I want this game to succeed but not at my expense and neither should you!

I will return when the server migration or transfer has been implemented.

I thought i'd share this info with you because I feel Bioware has let me down and in fact for the past month or so I have wasted my hard earned money in the hope that the game population will improve, it hasn't.

Cheers

Blue

I play on Harbinger. I can't walk 10 feet without running over 20 other people.

Roll on a new server like this one until you can transfer your other characters over. BW made the same mistake a lot of companies have made recently by launching with far too many servers. You're supposed to start off with a few and expand while new players come in, not fire up with dozens of servers long before you have a decent sized community.

As for your "hard earned money", I spend more on cigarettes and coffee in a day than I do on this game's monthly sub. If a SWTOR subscription is breaking your bank, you probably shouldn't be playing mmos. Seriously, get a better job.

Wrong forum. Quit making your own threads about this. There are designated threads to complain about this stuff in General. BTW, no one cares about your opinion. You are not God's gift to the world and no thought of yours means a thing to the rest of the internet.

Wrong forum. Quit making your own threads about this. There are designated threads to complain about this stuff in General. BTW, no one cares about your opinion. You are not God's gift to the world and no thought of yours means a thing to the rest of the internet.

You care enough to make a post about people not caring about his opinion. As you can see other people already acknowledged him, but you are too blind to see that. The threads that are designated are ignored or merged/transferred (only thing that is) into others. All the OP was doing is stating the facts of how there were too many servers at launch and the hype is gone and so are a whole bunch of people which has lead to the current drop in pops on a whole lot of servers. OP has their opinion and you have yours. Kinda funny though you are downgrading him for stating the facts. Watch the forums for a day, 50 threads about low pop will get merged/closed.

Edited by Etilrellim

You care enough to make a post about people not caring about his opinion. As you can see other people already acknowledged him, but you are too blind to see that. The threads that are designated are ignored or merged/transferred (only thing that is) into others. All the OP was doing is stating the facts or how there were too many servers and launch and the hype is gone and so are a whole bunch of people which has lead to the current drop in pops on a whole lot of servers. OP has their opinion and you have yours. Kinda funny though you are downgrading him for stating the facts. Watch the forums for a day, 50 threads about low pop will get merged/closed.

I have no problem with him stating his opinion. I just want him to do it in the proper part of the site rather than polluting the Star Wars discussion forum with TOR complaints.

I have no problem with him stating his opinion. I just want him to do it in the proper part of the site rather than polluting the Star Wars discussion forum with TOR complaints.

Fair enough, but you could have simply lead OP to the proper spot for them to post their thread in.

Believe it or not though, there are thousands upon thousands of people who do not know how to use forums. Since you seem to have an idea of how the forums work you know that it would have gotten moved at some point.

Patience is a virtue!

Hello everyone,

We appreciate it when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns, and we're sorry to see you go, but we have closed this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.