For the love of god increase leveling speed on alts...

Neuromann

I have absolutely zero motivation to try and level up my third character passed level 10 because of how annoyingly repetitive each planet has gotten. Don't give me that "class quest" shpeel either, ya they are great but they account for like 5% of the actual leveling experience.

For each 50 you get the exp gain should double through questing or something...at least make it an option so you don't have to do the same DAMN Dromund Kaas quests over and over and over. Gets so damnnn boring.

Edited by Neuromann

So you want to level up alts... but find yourself getting bored doing so. :confused:

If only every other issue in life was as simple as this one: Don't level alts.

PS: Check some of the videos of the Guild Meeting. I recall they saying something regarding this topic.

If a game has got to the point where you're no longer finding it fun... stop playing.

You've completed this game, what, twice now? That's good! Feel proud! But you don't need to keep playing if it's no longer enjoyable!

Take a break, play something else. In a couple of months TOR will feel a bit less stale and you can happily come back.

You want more XP? Really? One of the biggest issues I have so far is that I gain far, far too much XP. It's gotten so bad I outlevel planets before I even get there. Yes, I do a flashpoint now and then, and of course I do Heroics. But why should that mean I outlevel a planet before I even get there? Why should I be restricted to story-missions only if I want to stay in the correct level range? Even if I don't do FPs and Heroics, I still run through the levels too quickly. And you want even more XP?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.