Sooo all the useful legacy unlocks are not in 1.2, but 1.3?!

Talsalus

I am extremely disappointed in the 1.2 legacy system. Everything is SOOOO expensive. Also, everything that I was excited about and was told was going to be in the legacy system (and I assumed 1.2 because it is called the "legacy patch") is not going to be in until 1.3?

Some of the things that I expected to happen in 1.2 was increased experience from warzone/flashpoints etc, because questing has lost its fun. Also the increased sprint speed and anything that would be actually useful is in 1.3?

IDK..... i'm losing faith guys :(

What do you all think?

(borrowed from another post)

the Coming Soon in 1.3 section starts around 2:40

EDIT 4/11/2012:

Just want to clear something up. For all the people saying that I'm threatening to leave SWTOR for GW2... you guys are wrong. I will be playing both GW2 and SWTOR because GW2 does not require a monthly fee. BUT I will still be subscribed to SWTOR as well. At least until I feel that I don't enjoy the game anymore.

Edited by Talsalus

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am extremely disappointed in the 1.2 legacy system. Everything is SOOOO expensive. Also, everything that I was excited about and was told was going to be in the legacy system (and I assumed 1.2 because it is called the "legacy patch") is not going to be in until 1.3?

Some of the things that I expected to happen in 1.2 was increased experience from warzone/flashpoints etc, because questing has lost its fun. Also the increased sprint speed and anything that would be actually useful is in 1.3?

IDK..... i'm losing faith guys :(

What do you all think?

(borrowed from another post)

the 1.3 coming soon section starts around 2:40

The truth is- you have no idea what "coming soon" means. It doesn't say anywhere that "coming soon" is 1.3.

People freak out so much with so little information regarding something that hasn't even LAUNCHED yet.

My bet is that that stuff is locked while on the PTS- just like most of the new loot isn't on the PTS.

Edited by Calinaph

The truth is- you have no idea what "coming soon" means. It doesn't say anywhere that "coming soon" is 1.3.

People freak out so much with so little information regarding something that hasn't even LAUNCHED yet.

My bet is that that stuff is locked while on the PTS- just like most of the new loot isn't on the PTS.

actually it does dude....

watch the vid I linked... says coming soon in 1.3 :p

skip to 2:40

I think the biggest problem for me is that I have 3 50's. I was hoping in 1.2 I would have alternative ways to lvl alts (warzone exp gain). But with a release date still not announced for 1.2, who knows how much longer it will be until 1.3?

hell, GW2 may be out by then.

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120406

that one or one of the other 3 Legacy videos?

I don't understand your argument. I'm am saying that all the useful abilities that you can unlock in legacy (IMO) are not being added until 1.3. I never said anything about whats being added in 1.2.. for instance the vid u linked of the warzone Novare Cost. Yes thats being added in 1.2, and yes it will be fun. But my post is about legacy unlocks.. not that stuff

Edited by Talsalus

I don't understand your argument. I'm am saying that all the useful abilities that you can unlock in legacy (IMO) are not being added until 1.3. I never said anything about whats being added in 1.2.. for instance the vid u linked of the warzone Novare Cost. Yes thats being added in 1.2, and yes it will be fun. But my post is about legacy abilities.. not that stuff

lets try give me your link of what you talking about

The legacy unlock credit costs are a joke. They are way to cheap. 1.5 mil for a Ratataki instead of hitting lvl 50? I can make 1.5 mil in a day or 2. How long does it take to hit 50?

Please spread the wealth my friend. I am not exactly too broke atm. Currently have little more than a mil... which also isnt that much either. But a lot of the unlocks in 1.2 going to require a certain legacy lvl and cash (1mil.. 1.5mil.. the GTN in ship actually costs 5mil).

I think the biggest problem for me is that I have 3 50's. I was hoping in 1.2 I would have alternative ways to lvl alts (warzone exp gain). But with a release date still not announced for 1.2, who knows how much longer it will be until 1.3?

hell, GW2 may be out by then.

Love when make the threat to go to GW2. Its like a kid saying he going hold his breath till he dies and his parents are going be sorry. sigh

My bold, that is where you went wrong!

yea maybe so.. but am I not allowed to assume that things they talk about at Guild Summits and dev videos are not going to be in "the biggest patch in MMO history"...... lol not sure if thats true but I hear thats what BW stated.

Especially unlocks like the warzone/space mission/flash point bonus exp.. I just really expected that to be in 1.2

You can look it up. One of the Dulfy posts had the experience bonuses and some other stuff coming in 1.3.

look it up so I just to know what video of the Legacy videos he talking about lol ok... no when some one make a post like this they have to back it up with a link, I not going too look at every 1.2 post made in ToR or on line too show the op is right that's the ops job

any how with in the time I have had too look something up

like say

http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/20120329

more or less it says all the things the op says wont be in 1.2 well be and THEN more in 1.3 so as far as I can see op wrong

Love when make the threat to go to GW2. Its like a kid saying he going hold his breath till he dies and his parents are going be sorry. sigh

Well I'm not really making a threat to go to GW2. Because I am going to play GW2 for sure.

I actually plan on playing both SWTOR and GW2 at the same time since GW2 lacks a sub fee :)

I just mentioned it because there will be a lot of people that are going to be switching to GW2 and making GW2 there only game.