No more waves today. Not in you wont get in at least till morning.

ZombieCo

Let Bioware know if you are unhappy.

1-855-ORIGIN-1 (1-855-674-4461) Phone support available 7am-9pm CST (7 days a week)

Cancel orders there.

To the Bioware homers:

Have fun sitting in front of your comp hitting that refresh key for the next 7 days with your thumbs up your asses. Course i'm sure you'll love that...

Time to go reactivate that Rift sub baby!

Edited by ZombieCo

I have a few issues about this as well.

1. If the servers are progressing ahead of schedule should that not mean you allow more waves per day?

2. Is there not a better time of day to start admitting people than 4 am?

3. Since the servers are trying to be "even", are people at east/west (or even EU locations) being invited equally to keep a certain server balance or no?

But since we are seemingly stuck w 4 invites per day, can you at least give out peoples invite number so we can extrapolate around what time we should get in and make appropriate plans for that day? thanks.

Let Bioware know if you are unhappy.

1-855-ORIGIN-1 (1-855-674-4461) Phone support available 7am-9pm CST (7 days a week)

Cancel orders there.

To the Bioware homers:

Have fun sitting in front of your comp hitting that refresh key for the next 7 days with your thumbs up your asses. Course i'm sure you'll love that...

Time to go reactivate that Rift sub baby!

You will be back on the 20th. See you in game

Greetings everyone,

We know that many of you are anxious to know when you will be receiving your invite for Early Game Access. Stephen Reid has made a statement about the waves of invites going out today and over the next week. We are asking that everyone continue this discussion in one thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196

We are closing this post now. Thank you for your cooperation!