[Video] Warzone fun and a duel with Warlord Naomi Chomsky!

swooshien

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool video. :)

As a Juggernaut/Guardian, for PvP, Rage/Focus tree is the only way to go.

You know how to play it very well; you have mastered it. gratz

I don't know about mastered. All he does is tunnels one target, ccs into white bars, rarely interupts, doesn't intercede his teammates, doesn't taunt for his teammates and trinkets sleeping dart dueling an op.

The editting was good though.

Edited by madtycoon

I don't know about mastered. All he does is tunnels one target, ccs into white bars, rarely interupts, doesn't intercede his teammates, doesn't taunt for his teammates and trinkets sleeping dart dueling an op.

Why does 99% of swtor backpeddal?

The editing and "fun" part of the video was good though. lol

This. Lol at people mentioning "you mastered the Juggernaut class" simply because you see a backpeddling non-objectives-based Jugg with big crits that are a direct result of gear, and very little skill.

Does he make entertaining videos? Somewhat. They still showcase very little skill and/or PvP situational awareness. Sorry :-/

Ami

This. Lol at people mentioning "you mastered the Juggernaut class" simply because you see a backpeddling non-objectives-based Jugg with big crits that are a direct result of gear, and very little skill.

Does he make entertaining videos? Somewhat. They still showcase very little skill and/or PvP situational awareness. Sorry :-/

Ami

Don't know why you people take this game so seriously.

Well, it started off terrible with the "I love Pink Ponies" and the following rainbow. And then it got worse by being smash spec. Then, it got super bizarre with the folk song about how they won't eat animals but will chow down on seeds and berries. BUT, it got awesome with the Mighty Mightby Bosstones inclusion. The ending so died with a super Moby "Go Vegan!" shout out!

Good video, though. Seriously, the above was just poking fun. :)

The brown probe he uses in your duel is called Surgical Probe.

Have a look at where it's located in the medicine tree:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401rfbMdhzo.1

If he can get that for 16 points, I want to know how :p

you caught me there, my bad! dont know why i thought he only had 16 in healing (probably misheared) but then again i dont really know much about any class besides juggernaut.

so sry, youre absolutely right i asked him again he has 25/16

Why does 99% of swtor backpeddal?

The editing and "fun" part of the video was good though. lol

i dont know about mastered either...but your anger makes me smile ;)

this! :)

Well, it started off terrible with the "I love Pink Ponies" and the following rainbow. And then it got worse by being smash spec. Then, it got super bizarre with the folk song about how they won't eat animals but will chow down on seeds and berries. BUT, it got awesome with the Mighty Mightby Bosstones inclusion. The ending so died with a super Moby "Go Vegan!" shout out!

Good video, though. Seriously, the above was just poking fun. :)

lol that reply made my day :)

Great Video. Please make more!

Most Likely because they don't have anything else going for them outside of this game.

Theyrelivingwithparentsstillwithnosignificantotherandcryingthemselvestosleep.

Edited by Hachirowan

Can't resist a chomsky reference is there a klein reference in there as well.

Fun video so that's what huttball is like when you can leap;).

PS. you duel that operative on very favorable territory for a healing operative.

PSS. tell him to crouch when you are running away to leap back and Ohh take the time to put orbital strike on his location.

Can't resist a chomsky reference is there a klein reference in there as well.

Fun video so that's what huttball is like when you can leap;).

PS. you duel that operative on very favorable territory for a healing operative.

PSS. tell him to crouch when you are running away to leap back and Ohh take the time to put orbital strike on his location.

you are actually the first one in my 5 months playing to connect my name to naomi klein! very well done! :D

you are actually the first one in my 5 months playing to connect my name to naomi klein! very well done! :D

A reader of Chomsky wouldn't switch the position of the O and A without a good reason and klein is one.

Shh! We play video games we're not supposed to read such serious writers.

A reader of Chomsky wouldn't switch the position of the O and A without a good reason and klein is one.

Shh! We play video games we're not supposed to read such serious writers.

hehe so true! if were not careful we could start believing video games are like sports a form of distraction from political process and corroding democracy!