Bugged quest NPCs

JaggedOne

The Belsavis daily quest Strengthening The Chain requires one to kill 3 Rattataki Leaders. There are a total of 4 on the map, and two of them are Evade-bugged, i.e., you cannot kill them because they go into Evade mode after they take a few percent of damage. This makes this task a serious pain to complete. In the best case, if you are alone in the area, you kill the other two and then you have to wait for the first one you killed to respawn. Usually, however, there are several people doing this quest, so you have to group up or you wind up competing for these two mobs.

Not only should the two bugged mobs be fixed, but there should be a couple more of this type, and their respawn time should be *much* faster.

Thanks!!!

The Belsavis daily quest Strengthening The Chain requires one to kill 3 Rattataki Leaders. There are a total of 4 on the map, and two of them are Evade-bugged, i.e., you cannot kill them because they go into Evade mode after they take a few percent of damage. This makes this task a serious pain to complete. In the best case, if you are alone in the area, you kill the other two and then you have to wait for the first one you killed to respawn. Usually, however, there are several people doing this quest, so you have to group up or you wind up competing for these two mobs.

Not only should the two bugged mobs be fixed, but there should be a couple more of this type, and their respawn time should be *much* faster.

Thanks!!!

are 5 and 2 are in evade mod, and the problem is from pre-launch days

i still wonder why they didnt fix it yet? a lot of players send tickets for it

are 5 and 2 are in evade mod, and the problem is from pre-launch days

i still wonder why they didnt fix it yet? a lot of players send tickets for it

I wonder the same thing everyday about "Defending the Shipment" on the Empire side.