All i want are some pants!

Raedon

Yes more pants! Do you see peoPle in the movies wearing robes where you can't see their legs, no a robe covers your top and a bit more But opens up at the waist to allow for Jedi full range movements. Had to deal with this in wow as a holy

Paladin and now again with a sage healer! It's bs! And I saw the 1.2 new armors coming ouit. Yuck

there are atleast 5 pairs of pants available, 3 of which are social armor. the easiest ones to get a hold of are the male only pair that require social 1 on dromand kass. if you happen to be pub you actually get 6, with the 5th being a pair off from the alderran com vendor. yes they are pants even though the graphic is a robe.

This thread, while similar to other threads on the same matter, is valid. *points to sig*

At least male Inquisitors have it pretty easy. One or two group convos and you have enough Social points for the Formal pants on Dromund Kaas at the Social Items vendor. lol

I hate robe/skirts as well, which is why my Jedi Shadow is using the slave-girl/dancer social outfit from Nar Shaddaa (can't really call it pants). Fully agree through, more light-armor pants would be nice!

There are light armor pants options, you just have to seek them out as opposed to just using whatever random drops and quest rewards you get. I figure it is no different than how I can't stand those travel-pillow collars on my Smuggler and had to take the time and find a nice duster for her.

I do agree that there should be more options though, but I think if they would just make craftable orange versions of all the greens then that would help a lot. I've seen several types of green light armor pants on the GTN but never orange ones.

But I think 1.2 will really help those of you that prefer pants for your light armor wearing characters! Match to chest will let you wear the first pair of pants you can get your hands on without worrying about being horribly mismatched. And even better news for Consulars: the male formal set is going to be available on the Republic side, so you can get light armor moddable pants at Social 1 very early on. :)

yes there where a few that wore rodes on the councle in EP1 but not all of them. You have to look hard for it but Mace is waring pants. From EP 2 onwards though everyone wears pants. Even Yoda. So I would say at times of war the robes are left in the closit back at home. And we are definatly in a time of war. More pants for all.

Look, it's that thread again (see my sig, it's like the 10th thread I've seen and supported on the subject)...damn it, I wish Bioware would acknowledge the fact after all. :eek: I am getting really bored of the skirts and robes looks on my sorcerer and assassin. This one thing is stopping me from rolling a jedi consular! We only have ONE set of armor designed around pants on the imperial side (Supreme Inquisitor set), which is a rare random world drop. From what I've heard it's not better on the republic side. Why can't we just have armor sets designed around pants? When I took a look at the jedi consular armor progression trailer that's what I saw and I was in consequence expecting it to be fairly common.

Before anyone brings it on the table, I'm not a guy who's incomfortable with wearing robes, I'm a girl who's incomfortable with the lack of options we are being offered. Satele Shan is definitely how I always portray shadows in my head and I'd like to be able to rock a similar look. Here is an example:

Jedi Shadow

Plus the model for this set already exists in game, it's synthweaving and only the colors are different:

Ablative lacquerous set

From GDC 2011 as well

Fingers crossed someone at Bioware will read this thread (but who am I kidding?). :rolleyes:

Edited by dnoisette

Look, it's that thread again (see my sig, it's like the 10th thread I've seen and supported on the subject)...damn it, I wish Bioware would acknowledge the fact after all. :eek: I am getting really bored of the skirts and robes looks on my sorcerer and assassin. This one thing is stopping me from rolling a jedi consular! We only have ONE set of armor designed around pants on the imperial side (Supreme Inquisitor set), which is a rare random world drop. From what I've heard it's not better on the republic side. Why can't we just have armor sets designed around pants? When I took a look at the jedi consular armor progression trailer that's what I saw and I was in consequence expecting it to be fairly common.

Before anyone brings it on the table, I'm not a guy who's incomfortable with wearing robes, I'm a girl who's incomfortable with the lack of options we are being offered. Satele Shan is definitely how I always portray shadows in my head and I'd like to be able to rock a similar look. Here is an example:

Jedi Shadow

Plus the model for this set already exists in game, it's synthweaving and only the colors are different:

Ablative lacquerous set

From GDC 2011 as well

Fingers crossed someone at Bioware will read this thread (but who am I kidding?). :rolleyes:

You could use the Republic Officer's pants as part of an outfit. I used the chest piece for one of my Shadow's outfits, and a cool looking robe bottom because personally I believe robes are much better than pants.

You could use the Republic Officer's pants as part of an outfit. I used the chest piece for one of my Shadow's outfits, and a cool looking robe bottom because personally I believe robes are much better than pants.

That's what I was thinking about but the sets that are designed around a chestpiece+ pants combo usually look better than the mix I could come up with. There were some in beta, I'm still confused about the reason why they take them away. Thanks for the tips anyway. ;)

• 2 weeks later...