Spoiler req. re: Kira

phydaux

I recently fought her "brother" and had a bunch of conversations with her. Flirted shamelessly. But that was several levels ago. I'm now level 32 and running around Alderan. I know the end of chapter 1 is coming soon.

What I want to know is when can I expect my next series of conversation with Kira?

I'm in the same boat. Somewhere around 5k affection, just finished Tatooine, and I haven't had a conversation with her since after fighting her "brother." I've been freaking out that I might have not taken a [Flirt] option when I should have, but this is reassuring.

Hopefully she'll have more to say after Alderaan...

Do u know when u have you're first conversation with Kira? I have around 3,000 affection and i haven't had a conversation with her!

Strange. Most if not all companions will start conversation once you've 2000 affection. That's what I experience with my JC and JK who already got all 5 companions. When I get a new companion, I'll buy lvl1 gifts from the fleet npc and jump start affection to 2000. Thereafter, go to your ship and you'll see the quest triangle over their head.

My JK completed marriage with Kira. "A True Jedi Wedding"

My JC completed marriage with Iresso. "Making Plans"

If you get affection 54, it means two things;

1. not the gift he/she love

2. gift level low

For green lvl1 gift, you'll get 94 affection each, up to 2000. Thereafter, the same gift will give 54 affection, even less after 4000. You need to give lvl2 gift from 2000-4000, and so on; for best effect.

From 0-2000, a blue lvl1 will give more affection than a green lvl1, a purple more than blue.

Also note that, companion start conversation at certain affection level. Not sure exactly at which point. From my experience; there're times when they no longer talk to you. I start giving gifts from companion missions, and the conversation will start.

lvl1 0-2000

lvl2 2000-4000

lvl3 4000-6000

lvl4 6000-8000

lvl5 8000-10000