Please change the Jedi Knight's legacy ability

BenjaminminU

can you please change the legacy ability for jedi knights before 1.2 goes live? Force Sweep as a legacy ability sucks big time... especially since sith warriors get the exact same ability already and its called "smash" instead. I don't know why i bothered levelling a jedi knight first when i only get this legacy ability.

I'd much rather have it replaced with something better like a version of blade storm that projects the force energy from the user's hands instead of lightsaber.

I think they should just give us all stealth, and super high burst damage abilities that stun every enemy for 80 yards, for 30 seconds, and heal all friends to full. Make it instant-cast with no cooldown, and cost nothing.

Thank you BioWare, I know you will do the right thing and give us this ability.

^

Not sure if being sarcastic, or twelve years old.

I am going with sarcastic twelve year old.

If that is what the jedi knight legacy is... what is the troopers? Please tell me it is NOT going to be the sticky grenade. I like it... but not enough for it to pass on to other family members.

If that is what the jedi knight legacy is... what is the troopers? Please tell me it is NOT going to be the sticky grenade. I like it... but not enough for it to pass on to other family members.

Good news:

Just kidding. It's sticky grenade.

I don't really mind any of the legacy abilities other than Dirty Kick. I'd like to have that one, but I'll be damned if I'm going to suffer through a Smuggler to level 50 for it (and be forced to clear up a spot for the character since I don't have any spots left).

Yep, sticky grenade :( consulars get their trademark stone throw to give to other characters and smugglers get dirty kick, i really think they did the same as usual and gave empire all the coolest legacy abilities: force lightning, flamethrower, orbital bombardment, force choke.

I don't understand why the Smuggler move is Dirty Kick but the Agent one is Orbital strike, doesn't that strike you as being totally unequal? Why would you want special access to Dirty Kick during your heroic moment instead of Orbital Strike? Or any of the special moves instead of Orbital Strike? That doesn't make sense.

I don't understand why the Smuggler move is Dirty Kick but the Agent one is Orbital strike, doesn't that strike you as being totally unequal? Why would you want special access to Dirty Kick during your heroic moment instead of Orbital Strike? Or any of the special moves instead of Orbital Strike? That doesn't make sense.

Well you don't have to choose between abilities to have, but yeah orbital strike does look like the best legacy ability, i think republic has just been given more crap legacy stuff again.

It's difrent so you have to play both sides to get all of the abilities, its going by the most well known ability of each class and the smugler would be most well known for it's dirty kick and the agent would be known for it's orbital strike.

Well you don't have to choose between abilities to have, but yeah orbital strike does look like the best legacy ability, i think republic has just been given more crap legacy stuff again.

There's a republic side? Honestly, from playing both sides it seems like BioWare really doesn't care about Republic. All of the empire stories are better, the planets are better, and republic side honestly feels like they had their interns working on it.