This is Canon

Malles

What is it? It is pure awesomeness, with a helping of absurdity.

Thanks for sharing that, well worth the watch.

My pleasure. And I happen to own a Boba Fett costume, if anyone in the area would be interested in performing this at the Atlanta airport.

been going on for years in Orlando

btw if you ever have a chance you need to go to the Star Wars Weekend at Disney World. They are a blast.

Ahem. AHEM! WHAT WAS THAAAAATTTT!!!!?????

Something just chewed up Star Wars and spit it out.

It made me laugh, yet it made my eyes bleed.

I have no idea how to respond. No idea.

Oh...... hohhhh..... Chewbacca's a hairy teddy bear!

I've been to Disney World twice and never seen this. I feel cheated.

they only do the dance off during the Star Wars Weekends which are in May- June. The rest of the year they just have this

I like to think this is what would have happened to Darth Vader if he didn't die on the Death Star. With the empire defeated he would have ended up like the Heros of the Wild West, Forced to live in a world he no longer belongs to he would travel from planet to planet with a traveling side show.

Then there is this great video where a girl... well watch for yourself

they only do the dance off during the Star Wars Weekends which are in May- June. The rest of the year they just have this

I like to think this is what would have happened to Darth Vader if he didn't die on the Death Star. With the empire defeated he would have ended up like the Heros of the Wild West, Forced to live in a world he no longer belongs to he would travel from planet to planet with a traveling side show.

She heard the cookies joke and took it seriously, I guess xD

Darth Sariah...

AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAH! CAN'T STOP LOLING!