Cloaked Eliminator vs. Project Claw

Superfreack

Power over crit, it is that simple: Cunning>power>surge>everything else.

come 1.2 i believe its going to be Cunning>power>alacrity>everything else.

with 21% alacrity (a high number i know) you can get DS under the GCD limit. Thereby clipping the last tick at the 1 second mark and going straight into a KI/SP combo.

That is some energy efficient healing imo. will probably get nerfed come 1.2.1

come 1.2 i believe its going to be Cunning>power>alacrity>everything else.

with 21% alacrity (a high number i know) you can get DS under the GCD limit. Thereby clipping the last tick at the 1 second mark and going straight into a KI/SP combo.

That is some energy efficient healing imo. will probably get nerfed come 1.2.1

Are you totally sure you can get enough alacrity to get DS under 1.5 sec did you test it on pts or is it "just" math, if this could be done it would be really awesome.

Are you totally sure you can get enough alacrity to get DS under 1.5 sec did you test it on pts or is it "just" math, if this could be done it would be really awesome.

base channel of 3.0. the new talent adds 30% channeling speed. 30+21 = 51%. which would equal a 1.49 channel.

the caveat to that is that you would have to cram well over 600 alacrity to reach that high.

im guessing that this will be possible with the new Tier of gear coming out.

Or it could add up multiplicatively (in which case you are screwed).

From what I remember, the new sets add more power and crit than alacrity or surge meaning that getting 600+alacrity would have a lot too high cost on your surge rating.

Right now, there is no reason to believe that stat priority will change much. It is true that the change on DS is nice and makes alacrity a bit more appealing though but that does not change much and surge is still a lot better until you get to some new cap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.