Server pop news.

Sorenia

Have there been any comments about transfers/server pops? I'm on one of the servers that's just dying and thus I cancelled a few weeks ago. My account is about to go inactive so I thought I'd at least check back and see if they've actually said anything useful regarding this. Edited by Sorenia

I'm in the same boat as you, mine runs out is 20 more days i think, and i'm not going to resub if there is no changes to this, i don't need them to give me a solution now, just want and acknowledgement on the issue and a promise that something is being done by the developers that is all i needed, but even that is hard to get, they will just close this topic up and merge it with the other topic and call it the day. Thats BW for you. hahahaha...

Guys, this is why they really need a cross server Looking for Group tool. There is a existing thread on this subject allready which has had thousands of posts on it. Look up Cross Server LFG and throw your support in there for that feature. It is the only logical solution to low pop servers without a server merges or free transfers for all.

Hi everyone,

As we already have several threads for discussion of the various aspects of this topic, we're closing this thread in the interest of consolidating discussions. We encourage you to join the existing discussions about this topic in the following threads:

Server population is dropping...

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

Free transfers in the future?

Thanks!