I vote for faster Speeders.

Goldenshoe

OMG yes! Not only is the price horrible for a 10% speed increase that doesnt even seem more durable against breaking either but well ... im riding something that has two miniature "futuristic" JET ENGINES! strapped on to it and im going no faster than a horse ..... :mad:

The main benefit of Level 3 speeders isn't the increased speed, it's the fact you get knocked off it much, much less. You won't notice the difference until you've upgraded, of course, but it's a massive upgrade. My alt who is still on a level 2 speeder gets knocked off maybe 3 times more than my main does.

I agree that the speeders in this game lack "speed". :mad:

However I believe the reason why they lack speed on the speeders is because Bioware chose to use regional locations on each planet instead of the whole entire planet. I'm sure you heard alot of the flack going around where people have mentioned swtor being a theme park MMO which sadly indeed it is.

That being said, because each region is so linear and small they had to dupe the speeds on the speeder so it doesn't trick the player into thinking "man, this super ultra mega awesome speeder got me from point A too point B in about a good minute". Hopefully that gives you a sense of what im sort of getting at.

NOW if this was a sandbox MMO (THAT I WISH IT REALLY WAS) I believe we would get super ultra fast speeders but sadly it's not! :(

I think bioware messed up entirely on making the planets in this game. Sure they look awesome but not when you've been in that same place countless times, it starts to feel claustrophobic.

To bad we aren't able to get the same speed as the taxi.... -.-

Edited by DuckKing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.