The Reason of Padme's Death is Stupid

Slowpokeking

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate the topic and discussion is taking place. We did notice that the thread is starting to go more into discussion about real-life illnesses and situations which can be a sensitive topic for many. We ask that you keep the discussion in the realm of the Star Wars Universe. Please make sure to keep our Rules of Conduct in mind when posting.

Additionally, we are sorry to hear about any loved ones loss and offer our condolences.

Thank you!

Edited by Ellvaan

Also, Padme wasn't a distressed old person dying alone. Padme was not only a heathly young woman, she also had access to highly advanced medical science & tech. It's ridiculous that her body just decides to shut down for no real reason. It's even more ridiculous that the advanced medical droids can't save her and pretty much shrug and say, "Don't know, must be magic!!"

I know man...it's like it isnt even real...almost like it's....i dont know, made up or something.

I agree that this was quite stupid.

For me it would be better if medical droid just say: "There is nothing we can do for her. For the reasons we don't know we are loosing her. We have to act quick to save the babies" without than nonsense about will to live and being completly healthy from medical point of view.

It would be logical that medical care were worse on that asteroid than on Coruscant (where they can't take her because of the Emperor) - far more better than lost a will to live.