I'm Solo! I'm Han Solo! (Kinect Star Wars)

Coldin

It is kinect. It will still be fun.

Personally, i have little girls and this is just one more way for them to get into starwars. Dancing is great for them

Starwars has a lot of cheesy stuff mixed in with it awesome stuff, this stuff makes it appeal to all different types and last so many decades.

My 4 year olds favorite princess is leia, so..take that cinderella.

Up to this point I was thinking this may have been alright. But now, well, I think I lost faith.

My big question, why is he not even dancing to Star Wars music, he's dancing to pop. Also, Han is just to creepy looking, elastic.

Up to this point I was thinking this may have been alright. But now, well, I think I lost faith.

My big question, why is he not even dancing to Star Wars music, he's dancing to pop. Also, Han is just to creepy looking, elastic.

My thoughts exactly.

Well I loved it! :D

Seriously, I'm not trolling. Just accept it for what it is, some good cheesy fun. It's obviously not canon so why rant about it? Actually more memorable that the original for me.

Exactly. Come on people starwars is versatile, from awesome books about Darth Bane to Lego Starwars, it covers all ground and is just plain fun.

I think the Ewok movies are bit corny but when i was kid i watched them all the time.

Got to hook the kids when they are young then as they grow they can appreciate the more adult content.

Will my girlfriend play battlefront 2 with me NO. Will she play a starwars dancing game YES.

Now she knows of Han solo, and soon her path to the nerd side will be complete.

Edited by kirorx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.