Annoying Bug(s) Thread

SaerethDL

#1 Falling through warzones halfway into the game and being stuck in limbo for 7 minutes (no /stuck doesnt work)

#2 Running Hardmode/Nightmare EV 20+ times and the warrior rakata boots never drop.

#3 SOA bugs

------------

Please feel free to add your annoying bug(s) to this list.

#1 Falling through warzones halfway into the game and being stuck in limbo for 7 minutes (no /stuck doesnt work)

#2 Running Hardmode/Nightmare EV 20+ times and the warrior rakata boots never drop.

#3 SOA bugs

------------

Number 2 isn't a bug. It's bad RNG luck.

#3 SOA bugs

------------

#1 is a feature, not a bug. On a serious note, that would suck bad. I never have had that problem, and hope to never have it.

#2, I would say that is just really bad luck

#3 What is SOA?

The door to the shuttle staying where it is in the cut scene in Black Talon. You know what I am talking about.

Companions not fighting or healing. Standing there autoshooting when supposed to heal. Or just randomly attacking groups that are not close to where you are.

How did you query every character's inventory on your server?

Of course its an exaggeration man.. but i've played swtor since early access and have inspected a ton of warriors, not one with rakata boots.. my guild also runs 3, 8 man operations groups doing hardmode or nightmare and that rounds up to about 40+ attempts HM/NM EV, no warrior rakata boots. Sorry but this is a confirmed bug in my eyes.

Edited by Saereth_Darklighter

All my hatred is reserved for this one.

Use skill, switch target, use new skill. New skill is used on old target instead of new.

I know this can be avoided by waiting till after GCD to press the hotkey instead of queuing abilities, but when you are trying to be as quick as possible sometimes you cut it too close.

Most of my annoyances are graphical glitches, rather than actual game play bugs (but not all of them):

Guardian Slash - Sometimes the saber flies out of my hand at the conclusion of the swing. That looks really stupid and can actually throw off my timing for hitting the next skill because it seems to increase the animation time (I don't think it does, but it definitely throws me off).

Animation stuttering is still going strong. This is particularly bad for Jedi Guardians.

Kira almost NEVER puts away her lightsaber and when she does, sometimes it's on her belt while still lit. Additionally, she has to re-ignite her saber whenever she is summoned (any map transition, when using a speeder, etc.) and keep it ignited until you enter and exit combat, at which point she'll happily put it away on her belt... while still lit *SIGH*

I shouldn't have to re-apply Guard to my companions after I get off my speeder. Every. Freaking. Time.

Certain knockdown abilities that enemies use can cause you to get permanently knocked down or at least periodically knocked down. For instance, sometimes if I get knocked down, when I get back up, I can fight but then my character will just randomly fall down again (with the same "You are stunned" text coming up). This is really irritating.

Saber throw sometimes never stops its animation. Generally this happens if I throw my saber at a MOB that is slightly above me in the terrain. This causes the saber to actually go through the terrain to get the target. Then when I leap to the enemy, I'll still be doing the saber throw animation for the entire battle. I can still fight like normal but I'll be constantly standing there with my hand out, waiting for my saber to come back to me even though it already has.

If you wear a Jedi robe and ride the Lhosan speeder, prepare for your robe to be sticking out from underneath the speeder, instead of draped on top of the rear bumper like it should. It looks SO stupid.

Sometimes during combat, my current target will randomly switch. This MAY be me accidentally clicking on a new target so I'm not quite ready to chalk this up to a bug yet but whether it's my stupidity or not, it's annoying :)

Found a new jacket the other day that caused my character's goatee to vanish when I put it on. I think I read in the patch notes for 1.2 that this is fixed though. Thought that was pretty hilarious.

When you have your lightsaber on your belt and you go up to a mission objective to destroy it, you will pull out your saber and destroy it. Then you will hold your lit saber like it is still on your belt. If you press Z, your character will grab his lit saber (which is already in his hand, mind you) and proceed to flip it out to a combat stance. It's basically like the game thinks you aren't holding your saber when you really are when you destroy an objective like this.

Kira's helmet selection... oh wait, that's not a bug, just very, very poor art direction :D

Again, most of these are more annoyances than anything else and I do really enjoy this game but I wish some of these would get cleaned up sooner rather than later.

Edited by CecilTellyn