Hardest Class Bosses? Possible spoilers....

LordbishopX

(Regarding "The Lightspring")

Did it first try. What's hard about it?

They nerfed it a lot, some time ago. When did you do it? Because from what I hear it's pretty easy now.

For me, its difficulty had to do with fighting 2 elites, not one, aggroing on me. (Even though I'm not sure that was supposed to happen because in the story one is fighting the other.)

It had to do with Corso dieing VERY fast.

Also had to do with one elite healing the other.

Also the cover spot was extremely close to the fight, to the point it would pick up AOE dmg if I recall.

Very frustrating fight. I was convinced I was an idiot until I saw every other smuggler had the same problems.

Edited by Stenrik

(Regarding "The Lightspring")

They nerfed it a lot, some time ago. When did you do it? Because from what I hear it's pretty easy now.

For me, its difficulty had to do with fighting 2 elites, not one, aggroing on me. (Even though I'm not sure that was supposed to happen because in the story one is fighting the other.)

It had to do with Corso dieing VERY fast.

Also had to do with one elite healing the other.

Also the cover spot was extremely close to the fight, to the point it would pick up AOE dmg if I recall.

Very frustrating fight. I was convinced I was an idiot until I saw every other smuggler had the same problems.

Are they immune to CC?

Level 50 sniper, 50 juggernaut, 35 assassin, 37 scoundrel (beta), 48 commando...

So far the agent's act 1 boss remains on my list of "most difficult" bosses. Didn't have an issue with any boss in the SW story line. No issues with the Trooper, Inquisitor, or Smuggler story lines either (so far).

Hands down its Darth Jadus (Operative Act I), the amount of qq on the Op boards about him is pretty substantial, and you dont play it perfectlly you are sol. Took me 3 tries.

Avatar of Sel Mekor is tough for some melee classes, since its harder to los and you can't miss interrupts.

Most of the smugglers who say the Lightspring is not hard, was not a gunslinger.

To win, I had to put Corso on passive, and drag him off to the side when the fight started, then start trying to kill the smuggler while he was in stasis, once he got out of it he was almost dead so I has Corso pull him to me and then we killed him. Then I took on the Sith and she killed Corso, but I won.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.