Continuing Early Game Access invites

StephenReid

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my freind with the email of: (email removed) is having issues with his early game access. he redeemed he's code at 04:00 pm GMT today and is still to recive his invite. please do something about this cause it's frustrating too wait like this when one another pre orders for the early game access.

please invite him as soon as possible : (email removed)

Swtor username: Jacktere

Edited by Yvin
email removed

I had inputted the pre-order code on my husbands account a few days after mine and went into tonight to his account (as we both have been major issues posting with forums lately). and his code was no longer there. We re-entered it and it took it so how long does he have to wait now? This has been the most messed up game launch I have ever heard of. I know its Bioware's first but you think they would have studied others and learned what to do and prepare for. But that's just my common sense kicking in again. I admit I didn't bother getting in yet as I waited until I finished my last day in SWG. If anyone has information on timelines that would be great. Read through all the pages on the forums about it and nothing. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about this, has your husband received access yet? We've been inviting fans with new pre-orders on an ongoing basis.

My friend still has not received her early access email despite having preordered the digital delux version almost 2 months ago. She is also unable to post on the forums and tech support wasn't any help. Please fix this problem soon, thank you for your time.

email: (email removed)

SWTOR username: TigerBomberX

Edited by Yvin
email removed

My partner has been attempting to contact support through the email system multiple times however he has received the exact same email twice now in reply. The email states that they have checked his account and he has an attached early access code and now has early access, despite this he still does not have early access and his account page does not display any attached early access code. He had to wait all day to get that duplicate email so he's getting rather fed up with the faffing around.

Hello, my friend blackgale (email removed)asked me to post this because he can't access his account. He made the pre-order, answered the security questions and registered his credit card, but can't access the game, even thought people who bought it after him can play. He is also having problems using the forums.

Waiting for an answer from EA/Bioware, on either my registered mail or his.

Thanks.

Edited by Yvin
email removed

Pre-ordered my Origin Digital copy back on August 18th and am not in the game. I want to post on the forums, but my account is not authorized to for some reason, and people have been waiting on hold for customer service for multiple hours.

I am just asking if you could please post about my account as well so they can hopefully allow me early access. If you could post saying that (email removed) bought his pre-order on August 18th through origin and is still unable to gain access, that would awesome!

Please help the poor guy:)

Edited by Yvin
email removed

My Wife, on account CloverMetamo, entered the preorder code last night. She can't post on the forums and she doesn't have access to the early access yet. She's sent an email to customer service nearly 3 hours ago with no responses. We know of others that have gotten in much much sooner. Wanting to know what the problem is. How can she go about to address this?

Thank you.

Edited by Yellowishimite

A friend of mine, account name: Yammernutz, is unable to post in the forums. He has also not yet received pre-launch access to the game even though he has done all the necessary steps to gain such access. Please don't hold his being Canadian against him, I greatly appreciate anything which can be done to expedite his getting into the pre-launch festivities and able to engage in conversation with the community through the forums. Thank You

Update, my good lady (previous page) just got her invite.

See you in game!

Good too see they are actually helping you out. my 3 messages on twitter got ignored and my email to support was replyed by a autoreply which didnt even match the question :rolleyes:

I hate to be a bother I just pre-ordered the game about an hour ago, on my account Jedimania , I can't post in forums or anything yet even though I've registered game. So , I'm posting from roommate's account, how often are the invitations sent out so I know whether to check every 15 minutes for the next x amount of days or every 2 hours for the next x amount of days I don't expect mine now considering I just ordered just wondering how much attention I should be paying and I need to know whether I have time to pee... or sleep.... or do any of that healthy stuff like hydrate and substantiate life by intake of food or should I just stay on my email?

I hate to be a bother I just pre-ordered the game about an hour ago, on my account Jedimania , I can't post in forums or anything yet even though I've registered game. So , I'm posting from roommate's account, how often are the invitations sent out so I know whether to check every 15 minutes for the next x amount of days or every 2 hours for the next x amount of days I don't expect mine now considering I just ordered just wondering how much attention I should be paying and I need to know whether I have time to pee... or sleep.... or do any of that healthy stuff like hydrate and substantiate life by intake of food or should I just stay on my email?

Some have gotten in after 30 minutes after they sent their code in. Some are still waiting even though they put their in in Aug and Nov. Take your pick as to how much time you think you should wait. Good luck.