Marauder 101 pvp vid tips

Heraseth

Hey all, some of you may know I've made a lot of video's in regards to trying to help players bring there lvl of game play up to a competitive level in pvp and pve for this class.

I've been providing alot of hints and tips as well as keybinds and spec information.

This next vid is to try provide some more of that solely based around a style of play that suits the marauder very well when solo queuing.

Once again its not aimed at the elite player who knows all of this but more for players frustrated with the class.

Hopefully there is some info here you will find useful.

Thanks for watching

Hey man I took some time and watched your vids. Good work. Have you been able to play carnage on the pts?

Unfortunately no due to the fact you are required to lvl a character from 1-50 again which is a lot of time to put in for testing. I would gladly do it if i could do a character transfer or even get the option of creating a 50 character, but i know by the time i get to a point i could viably test any of the specs, 1.2 will be out a few weeks ;)

I did however lvl to 10 to see the new WZ and some of the pvp, class, cost and talent changes

I may get around to covering some of those this week

Watching your guide it is clear you are excellent at playing melee which many players are not.

You press abilities WHILE you toon is strafing right to left and you move instantly all the time.

So many times as a Sorcerer I see melee seem to pause and then move..pause...move its so funny because they die a horrible death and get kited so badly.

What I would have opened with is a message:

YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO MOVE LIKE THIS! If you can not move your toon like the guide go play ranged!

---

Edited by Cempa

do you use the same spec in this new vid as your SWTOR Pvp Series - Marauder Annihilation Spec vid?

Nope, I made 1 real change per the discussion i had in the comments of that video and it was to obtain Pulverize.

To do it, I took the points out of brutality and 1 from hemorrhage to complete it and i have to say it really pays off, but for it to work well, it requires you to be at a state where you are confident in damaging 2+ opponents at a time.

So until your at that point, I'd personally stick to the bonus damage from brutality.

Here's the spec link with the alteration - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRdfrzZhZG.1

Edited by Heraseth

Why u no play objectives?

This is not good PvP.

What do you mean, my objectives where to do damage, kill and provide information on how other marauders can achieve that.

Perhaps you would have preferred a 3 min fixed team play match where i get a ball from A to B with minimum amounts of effort? While that is within my power, I don't think the title of "this" thread or video would be very suiting for such.

Edited by Heraseth