Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

"To be clear, earning maximum etiquette points in Ship Droid™ will not be an easy task, but if you are able to achieve it, you unlock the ability to really turn the tables. Playing as the ship Droid, you can become the main hero and your class character will become the companion."

made me lol for like 5 minutes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to know that our sub money is going towards April Fools jokes.

In the time it took you to make those videos, you could have fixed Soa, moved that door in Panteer palace so larger characters can get through, fixed mortar volleys delay, and a hundred other little bugs.

Little info for you: They have individual teams that, while one team would be fixing bugs like you suggest, another can do creative things like this for the community's enjoyment.

Honestly, quit whining.

As much as it wouldn't make sense because of the time. I'd love the nostalgia of Super Star Wars! Basically the one thing I wish was not a joke. Edited by Vroop

The romance was hot. THIS BETTER BE IMPLEMENTED OR I AM UNSUBSCRIBING!

Considering they stole the voice recordings from other scenes , I would say that robot actually does romance ... a player.

Which class gets that robot again ? This will be weird.

Almost believed it till I read the part about cleaning windows.

I dare you to actually implement this.

This!

I think this would be a silly/fun thing to add. But, I can just imagine how tightly twisted some folks' knickers would be over the "wasted" dev. time.

Good one, Bioware. :)

Considering they stole the voice recordings from other scenes , I would say that robot actually does romance ... a player.

Which class gets that robot again ? This will be weird.

Imperial Agent gets SCORPIO.

The female robot you saw.

/facepalm Really... you could have made it a bit more believable by leaving out the window cleaning..

Happy April Fools!

And if anyone believes it, I hear there's Sarlaccs that hire themselves out as Mercenaries.

/rollseyes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.