Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

BWAHAHAHAH!

Thank you, BW. That was awesome. Had to share the FB Link with my friends.

The heroic music score when the droid is cooking/cleaning/repainting or the tense moment between the Trooper and the Driod after the bootlicking... Priceless.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think this would be cool to actually add for immersion. Too bad it's just a joke

I agree with you! I'd actually like to see some part of this actually implemented in the game! LOL! Call me crazy, but I thought it was fun!

Your game isn't in good enough shape for you guys to be doing April Fool's jokes. You're on the council, but you do not have the rank of master.

Oh, get over yourself. This game is in great shape. Every game ever developed, and ever will be developed, will have bugs and features not everyone agrees with...:rolleyes:

Your game isn't in good enough shape for you guys to be doing April Fool's jokes. You're on the council, but you do not have the rank of master.

Since when is it a privlage to celebrate a day that has become a worldwide phenomenon?

They can make the worst game in the universe for all i care, still doesn't mean people should be making judgements about what people should and shouldn't celebrate.

It would be like Obsidian Entertainment telling Black Isle they are not good enough cause they couldn't make 3D games like they do. (For those who get it)

Time wasted that could have been spent hotfixing the numerous bugs this game still has...unimpressed

Seriously?

Its a Joke, it probably didn't take a lot of time, and it probably didn't take away from Bug fixing. Plus you don't know when this was made, they could have made it months ago in preparation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.