Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posts like this make me realize there is absolutely nothing BW can do to please some people.

Just makes me realize that some people have absolutely no idea what the phrase "division of labor" means. It's like they honestly think that everyone at BW (or any dev studio...or any company for that matter) is involved in working on everything the company does. It's like complaining to the guy in the Ronald McDonald costume that your order was mixed up.

Be careful, those ship droids are secretly plotting to take over the Galaxy, and they will do so...just as soon as those pesky Alderaan Nectar sprayers are working properly...and the ship's windows are cleaned...and the cabin is repainted...

and when they get their new courage modules installed!

Nice April Fools jokes.

Now get back to fixing SOA.

Edited by JCisneros

At first, when i logged in to the game client i saw the ad for this and thought to my self, "Oh *********** great, itll be even longer before the patch release now". so i hoped over to the website to check it out and was reading the text before all the videos, and thought.. Well this looks kind of boring. then i watched the first video and knew it was a *********** April fool joke

But I was so looking forward to seeing my droid doing windows, having to handle my unmentionables after I've been on a weeks long bounty without bathing, and I really wanted to see him with a metal apron, washing hyperdrive parts and complaining how I never take him anywhere nice, like other ship captains do.

Oh well, I'll just have to be satisfied with punishing my companion as a Sith...oh, what's a maladjusted gamer to do, eh?

Knew this was an April Fools thing before i started reading. I make it a habit to check out the websites of the MMORPGs that I play, since a lot of them do april fools jokes..

The sad thing though, is that I would actually enjoy something SIMILAR to this.

You got my hopes up so much, BioWare. They were lifted to the point of being ascended; only to be crushed by the realization that today is April 1st. Alas. As such, I demand that this be implemented as restitution for the dreams that you have crushed this day.

Just makes me realize that some people have absolutely no idea what the phrase "division of labor" means. It's like they honestly think that everyone at BW (or any dev studio...or any company for that matter) is involved in working on everything the company does. It's like complaining to the guy in the Ronald McDonald costume that your order was mixed up.

well to be fair alot of times the guy in the costume is the manager, but yeah I agree with the jist.

Also halarious loved the "romance" and hey they but a flirt option in the last one now i have a morbid curiousity about how that one would go in the bath.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.