Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read all the stuff and I might like to play as the droid once in a while. Then I can raid and heal my friends with all the gear I got by cleaning the toilets! Too bad Bio can't see a goldmine of fun behind this joke. WTB a loofah so he can be clean when we take down the Empire's puppets!

perhaps you play on a server where the population is high enough to get a full WZ group on a SATURDAY afternoon. I don't.

So yeah, there's good reason for that stick and where it is.

Yeah, and I'm sure the web folks that came up with this bit of fluff have a whole lot to do with *anything* that you're complaining about, making any complaint about how the time spent making this took away from working on the update or fixing bugs so *completely* valid.

Seriously? You really need to loosen up a little. Every company does this, its a little fun, prolly takes some apprentice designer a few hours to work on it. If you really wanna do it, its your business, but no one at any of those companies will even take it seriously.

If that dummy for real. Its just a damn joke. IGN does one every year too.

APRIL FOOLZ!

AHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the best April Fools yet, Bioware! :D

Now lets see some of that same energy put into making the actual game better!

Can't wait for update 1.2! :)

Edited by SolarWalker

If this is truly an April fools joke, then i for one will be emailing a complaint to (Bioware/Lucas Arts/EA) for misappropriation of resources (i.e our game purchase, & subscription fees).

For example the creation time, and etc.. used on the videos, as well as the various posting on this as well as the notices on the launcher and the news feed of the website

Really dude. Come on now, get a life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.