Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As C2-N2's #1 fan, I couldn't be happier. "This is truely wonderful news Master".

This just goes to prove that bioware is listening to it's players. Since beta I have seen people asking to play as droids, and even romance droids. Now, everyone can finally live the humble Star Wars life they have always dreamed of.

My friend and I were just talking about how sick we are of leveling through Balmora again. With Ship Droid we will finally be able to just spend all of our time on our ships.

The only question I have is, will we get any sort of Ship Droid PvP? I am thinking rock-em-sock-em-robots here, am I right?

I'm really looking forward to playing this mini game update. As an older player in my 60's, window cleaning is about all the excitement I can take. But keep that passionate robot away from me - i'm lible to have a stroke.

From one old fool to another . . .

It had me going for about 18 seconds. It would have been a little better if it hadn't been around April 1st. I am like most. I wonder how many will think it is real. The real April Fool joke will be if it turns out to be real and the masses that think it is a joke will be the fool. I would like to see a Droid race, especially on the Empire side.

Why is this not real?

:(

In all seriousness, having him do the menial tasks that he claims he does as opposed to sitting at the ship's entrance would be welcome. Kind of like how the droid from KOTOR 2 would roam the ship. It just adds a little bit of life.

Edited by BreachAndClear