Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... that was really good. Nice BW :-) Thanks for that...

Some of you please lighten up and learn to relax for once - stop being such tight as-err... droid limb joint areas.... yea, need to keep those loose... thats what I was going to say. :o

I think the Scorpio and Droid match making nearly made me ruin my keyboard. That was definitely well played, but the droid game...should have been the N64 FPS instead of super fighter. :D

If this is an April fools joke I will be real pissed that Bioware have time to try and fool us and waste resources when their game is so lacking.

Really Bioware....focus on the issues and you will reap the rewards...other MMO's are not far away!!!

Paying the monthly fee at the moment seems so wrong when the game is still not really up to scratch. Whilst it is worth the purchase price, we should NOT be paying the monthly fee until bugs are fixed and their is sufficient content for endgame.

Edited by wellymace

If this is an April fools joke I will be real pissed that Bioware have time to try and fool us and waste resources when their game is so lacking.

Really Bioware....focus on the issues and you will reap the rewards...other MMO's are not far away!!!

Paying the monthly fee at the moment seems so wrong when the game is still not really up to scratch. Whilst it is worth the purchase price, we should NOT be paying the monthly fee until bugs are fixed and their is sufficient content for endgame.

OMG I'm tired of seeing this sentiment. TOTALLY ignorant. Do mouthbreathers seriously think that BioWare only has one or two teams?!

:ph_love_this:

:jawa_smile:

If this is an April Fools Joke, then so be it. But I like the repainting of the ship part. Perhaps an idea for customizing the coloring of your ship. Please at least add that into patch 1.3 or 1.4, to customize your ship. That would be most be awesome.

OMG I'm tired of seeing this sentiment. TOTALLY ignorant. Do mouthbreathers seriously think that BioWare only has one or two teams?!

IKR? Like there isn't a completely separate team devoted to the website, who decided to have a little prank because their job is honestly a little slow compared to the devs.

On-topic, I actually thought it was serious at first. Would have been a fun little diversion IMO, much like flying the ship. AFTER PvP queues get fixed.

I remember a couple years ago when they posted the Sarlaac pit as a class... I was like WHAT?!?! I AM NOT PLAYING THIS GAME NOW!!! then i realized it was april fools :) Thank you Bioware for being awesome!