Please make Social level tie to Legacy

Wynn

I agree that the social system needs a bit of an overhaul, mostly on the level of finding new ways to achieve it, but I don't think making it a legacy-related freebie is the answer.

What we really need is more missions that are social-rich, like Black Talon/Esseles. Scatter a few more of this type through the levels and social won't be such a grind. Perhaps also non-mission based opportunities for acquiring social.

What I see when I read the original post:

"I don't wanna work hard for my rewards. Just give them to me for free."

Also I see this:

"I didn't realize I needed social XP!"

And what they do:

• They only group for Heroics and Flashpoints and disband the instant the hard part is done.
  • They don't find a leveling partner cause they DON'T know that you can make social level 5 by literally grouping all the way from lvl 10 to 50.
  • Then they whine cause they don't want to work for rewards and want everything for free.

What I see when I read the original post:

"I don't wanna work hard for my rewards. Just give them to me for free."

Also I see this:

"I didn't realize I needed social XP!"

And what they do:

• They only group for Heroics and Flashpoints and disband the instant the hard part is done.
  • They don't find a leveling partner cause they DON'T know that you can make social level 5 by literally grouping all the way from lvl 10 to 50.
  • Then they whine cause they don't want to work for rewards and want everything for free.

It seems to me the OP has already done the hard work that you describe. I think they are saying they don't want to do the grind over and over and over and over again.

And it is hard to find a levelling partner, it really is. I have one for one of my characters. We level together. Don't do a quest without each other. If one of us sees the other online on any character, we see if we want to do the group thing. However, over 3 weeks have gone by since we started, and we are level 18. It is slow. Very, very slow. And you can't do this for every character.

They don't find a leveling partner cause they DON'T know that you can make social level 5 by literally grouping all the way from lvl 10 to 50.

...So only play the game with someone else?

Sometimes, Cochise, my buddies aren't on and naught a soul abound to ask to follow me around while I quest, so consider this my middle finger aimed in your direction.

It seems to me the OP has already done the hard work that you describe. I think they are saying they don't want to do the grind over and over and over and over again.

^^ Exactly this !!!

That is the heart of the thread I linked.

All I play is healesr I got social level 5 with out grinding think about how many flashpoints I've heal.

Now I really don't want to repeat just so my Sorc in 1.2 can where a robe hell make all Social gear Bind to Legacy would work too.