I have a name for any Assault Cannon a Trooper carries. "Compensator". :D

Just like those flashy babe magnet cars some guys like to drive :D

Oh, and I was talking about JUST the Lightsaber hilt. :cool:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure! :p

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok yes, but does it mean anything if you just carry an itty bitty blaster? Or is it just because you can't afford the manly assault cannon?

If the hilt of the lightsaber becomes larger/thicker - do you call it a double handed lightsaber?

These are the mysteries of life.

Quick, someone jam the radar.

*drives away in his itty bitty STAP*

Ok yes, but does it mean anything if you just carry an itty bitty blaster? Or is it just because you can't afford the manly assault cannon?

The ones who don't need to compensate, proudly strap on their itty bitty blasters. It's a universal sign of true manhood and self-confidence.

If the hilt of the lightsaber becomes larger/thicker - do you call it a double handed lightsaber?

I'm pretty sure they're called two-handed (2H) lightsabers.

Oh lord, I think my brain fried when temperatures hit 30 degrees C this afternoon, completely out of season. I need a cold one!

Edited by Sauska

The ones who don't need to compensate, proudly strap on their itty bitty blasters. It's a universal sign of true manhood and self-confidence.

I'm pretty sure they're called two-handed (2H) lightsabers.

Oh lord, I think my brain fried when temperatures hit 30 degrees C this afternoon, completely out of season. I need a cold one!

Which is why my Chiss Gunslinger uses twin Custom Built Blaster Pistols, two of the smallest weapons in the game.

The ladies don't call him "Big Blue" for nothing. :D

And so far, every lady from Beryl Thorne to Senator Bevara Dodonna will tell you the same thing: Once you go blue, nothing else will do. :cool:

Edited by Captain_Zone

[Post a picture to prove you're a real live girl!

Why should we? You will only call it a fake or make fun of how we look. Lets see you post YOUR pic and let us decide if it is real. Unless there is a Yugo in the drive way and you have stunna shades on with the popped collar, I will surely think it is not real!

Grow up please. :D

Why should we? You will only call it a fake or make fun of how we look. Lets see you post YOUR pic and let us decide if it is real. Unless there is a Yugo in the drive way and you have stunna shades on with the popped collar, I will surely think it is not real!

Grow up please. :D

No really you should. If you feel that self consccious not to post a picture then why make a post about girl gamers? In all honesty most guys dont care if a girl games. Matter a fact most guys would appreciate the fact that a girl can sit down and have a little escapism time with them. Fyi my Yugo is just a jetta, my stunna shades are only rayban's and the only collared shirts I wear are when I am working. I would post a picture but I am pretty sure BW will close the post due to the privacy clauses in the forum

No really you should. If you feel that self consccious not to post a picture then why make a post about girl gamers? In all honesty most guys dont care if a girl games. Matter a fact most guys would appreciate the fact that a girl can sit down and have a little escapism time with them. Fyi my Yugo is just a jetta, my stunna shades are only rayban's and the only collared shirts I wear are when I am working. I would post a picture but I am pretty sure BW will close the post due to the privacy clauses in the forum

Worry not, there is a real life picture thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=388061

Are ray-bans still "in"?

Point is no one has to prove anything and it has nothing to do with self-consciousness as to whether or not someone posts his/her picture. You may have more luck if you ask nicely once you know someone already or if it comes up somehow - not really like this. Especially self-conscious people won't let themselves be pressured with an argument like that, think about it.

Did I mention I'm actually a mawg? :cool:

(Edit: Skip the self-conscious part, I guess I was more reading it as self-confidence - time for the weekend!)

Edited by iRouven

Thank you. This has been my argument for years, but has fallen on many deaf ears. So now I leave it up on purpose....:jawa_evil:

Yeah, I don't get it, either. I'd rather he lift it and leave it than leave it down and miss. Spoiler, Gents... THAT PARTICULAR GAME IS SCORED ON ACCURACY, NOT SPEED :p A lifted toilet seat is obvious, unlike the stealthy, wet alternative.

You may or may not of misunderstood the purpose of this thread. The OP was really just throwing out some funny comments on the subject and I do admit, I can see how it can be misread. Many of the comments in the thread have lead to a basic understanding by the majority that girls game, we love to have fun and we like to do a lot of what the guys do in killing stuff, playing dps classes, ect...

I don't want to see your picture because I don't care (in the nicest way) what you look like or what sex you are. You game just like I do and that is what counts. I am sorry for the "grow up" comment. I interpreted your comment as one who thinks there are no girls in gaming and that we HAVE to prove we are. Jetta's are cool, shades are shades, and the popped collar is somehow still in style. lol :D

Edited by Cynomen