This is a good game.

Processj

I waste far too much of my time on this game (...yeah, you can't tell that from my signature at all, right?). It's very fun as far as leveling goes - I just hit the cap on my Assassin last night (I abandoned my first capped character's server because it's pretty much dead as soon as I finished his story) so I'll see if I actually like the MMO treadmill now. >.>

Oh, come on. WoW did nothing of the sort. Hardmode Lich KIng was said to be an incredibly difficult fight and nobody actually beat him until Blizzard gave the players a 5% damage buff. It just had lots of easier and/or less time-consuming content for people who didn't enjoy hardcore raiding all that much.

If you go on the forums, if people complain about the game being too easy they're talking about the normal modes, which aren't meant to be all that difficult.

I'm talking much more about the vanilla/bc days. Remember lvl40 mounts?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not laughable, I just don't believe it.. and that's my own personal feeling and opinion. I truly feel that those who defend SW:TOR are either SW lore junkies or BioWare superfans. Both are fine, I have no issue with either.. but it is what it is, I guess.

Playing missions that is right out of Kung Fu panda is boring to me, hunting down Hipster Rabbits to get back stolen Carrots is boring to me; reading the fifteenth billion Pop culture reference is boring to me. Believe what you want every annual player is in beta, and most of them are saying they aren't going to purchase.

What boggles my mind is how uber WoW fans buy every MMO not to play them but to talk up thier precious and trash everything else they feel a threat. it's beyond pathetic really.

Edited by Jett-Rinn

Did you see the one he did for Wow? or EvE

He trashes every MMO

He doesnt trash anything, he does not make reviews, just makes fun of everything.

His purpose is to make you laugh, not to review games :p

Edit: Jett-Rinn beat me to the punch :)

Edited by kaboro

While "good" is subjective, I happen to think it's a good game too. And, judging from the legitimate game sites, they also consider it to be a good game. However, as all on this forum know, there are those who know better than anyone else and they will tell you good is just not good enough; unless the game is exactly as they want it to be, then it's fail and all who think otherwise are deranged.

I say, "Let's hear it for the deranged!" At least we're having a good time playing for goodness sake.

Edited by VordakGef

Playing missions that is right out of Kung Fu panda is boring to me, hunting down Hipster Rabbits to get back stolen Carrots is boring to me; reading the fifteenth billion Pop culture reference is boring to me. Believe what you want every annual player is in beta, and most of them are saying they aren't going to purchase.

That is without a doubt the most pathetic lie I have ever seen. Even the guy who said his grandmother died to stay on Survivor was more reputable.

I've seen the feedback on both the forums and in-game. It's positive through and through. But please continue to say your personal opinion is the collective. I'm sure that the majority of you not playing will kill World of Warcraft.

Its a good game but why do people feel the need to come on the boards and post about it. One way or the other?

If we got rid of all the "Game is awesome" and "Game sucks" posts this board might actually contain useful information.

If they follow up on their posts with constructive comments or criticism, it's fine with me.

That is without a doubt the most pathetic lie I have ever seen. Even the guy who said his grandmother died to stay on Survivor was more reputable.

I've seen the feedback on both the forums and in-game. It's positive through and through. But please continue to say your personal opinion is the collective. I'm sure that the majority of you not playing will kill World of Warcraft.

Just because you disagree doesn't make it a lie silly. Many find MoP boring your'e just going to have to deal with that...or continue to bury your head in the sand.

Either is good.

Edited by Jett-Rinn

Just because you disagree doesn't make it a lie silly. Many find MoP boring your'e just going to have to deal with that...or continue to bury your head in the sand.

Either is good.

Considering MoP is one of the reason's I left wow, I'd say you're right.

i find it funny threads that offer ideas on how to fix swtor are locked down but kiss *** threads that go nowere continue on funny that.

That's because a lot of those threads degenerate into non-constructive bashing. The same direction this thread is slowly going.

Even a simple positive thread attracts the haters...meh whatever.

When all these games land you'll be gone...if your not, I'll be referencing this and many other threads all the hater post in...

Thing is they won't leave they get off or get paid for trashing any game that isn't WoW

Edited by Jett-Rinn

It's not laughable, I just don't believe it.. and that's my own personal feeling and opinion. I truly feel that those who defend SW:TOR are either SW lore junkies or BioWare superfans. Both are fine, I have no issue with either.. but it is what it is, I guess.

Uhm no.