Force MVP Vote Before Leaving Warzone

dobbr

If they just add a little incentive to voting people will do it. Like a few extra valor. Most people will say, sure ill click on the screen fir some xtra stuff

Then people click blindly. Again, the only incentive for voting is if your guildie is in the match with you. I think the MVP should be calculated based on an algorithm and done automatically, not left to mouth-breathers who require incentive for action.

Then people click blindly. Again, the only incentive for voting is if your guildie is in the match with you. I think the MVP should be calculated based on an algorithm and done automatically, not left to mouth-breathers who require incentive for action.

I would think that people would still avoid voting for non-contributers and less useful people out of spite. So the people contributing the most would still get the most votes. Just my opinion but im a half full kinda guy

I personaly think the whole vote thing a complete waste of time and cannot even begin to think why Bio thought it was a good idea.

Vote for the guy who scored the most???? Why? Just cos he stood at the far end for most of the match to catch the ball that the rest of the team carried to him.

Vote for the guy with most heals? Did he heal you, or just his buddy and himself, same goes for the prot.

I know lets vote for the guy with most kills. Oh he got those kills by standing off, watching who was low and stealing in at last second.

Thats the pessimistic view. I'll put money on it being the view taken by most when given the option.

Hence so few vote or if they do, the guy at the bottom of the list usaly gets them.

X3 be nice to get a video replay of gank saves or scores.

honestly nothing is tracked and MVP is a good idea it's original

PVP in SWTOR is BETTER then any PVP i've seen in MMOs

hope it gets better i want more WZs :)

99% of the time, my "team mates" are running around getting killing blows and generally going after personal glory.

So i won't vote for anyone until such time as people actually work together and go after objectives.

signd

I totaly agree with u ... some games just suck ... and if im playing solo and there is noone that has healed over 100k they wont get my vote ... im not willing to give bad playing ppl votes for there not done work ...

SO .... NO force votes !!!

Edited by Baygogo

Ive scored every single point in a Huttball and didnt receive a single vote, even though there were voters.

The system is dumb it just allows people to bump their friends.

This is my problem with the system. At least it's not a huge bump in commendations.

I always vote for the highest obectie points, or second highest if I have the highest. You don't win a MVP vote at char creation with me.

Edited by Fhaze