Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No medic medal for assassins?

AbyssWyrm

I didn't tested it yet on test server, but i hope a lot that developers gonna fix it in 1.2

Thing is, there is a medic medal, which awarded to you if you manage to do 2.5k healing in one heal. And not only healers can heal. Darkness assassins in particular can heal themselves for 10% of of their max health. So in theory if you manage to boost your health to 25k hp (not so hard actually, endurance stim + BH buff, plus rakata medpack buff), you can do that 2.5k self healing on assassin. In practice i've done even 2.8k healing, but still never got medic medal.

And i positive that it works for marauders and juggernauts, so before that they've got medic medal.

I do understand perfectly that bioware forbid getting medic medal by using medpacks, as medals tend to be awarded for something that you workout for, not for something everyone can very easily get. And i think assassins should be allowed getting that medal, especially since as i already said i saw marauders and juggernauts able to get them.

Edited by AbyssWyrm

Yep, you can only get the healing medals for 2.5k and 5k heals if it does not hit/go over their max health. Say they have 2.2k health to max and you heal them for 2.6k, the healing medal will not proc because the system sees you healing them for 2.2k and overhealing for .4k.

Yep, you can only get the healing medals for 2.5k and 5k heals if it does not hit/go over their max health. Say they have 2.2k health to max and you heal them for 2.6k, the healing medal will not proc because the system sees you healing them for 2.2k and overhealing for .4k.

this, also sins get 13 medals without the healing medals, do you really need more? you get 4 free ones just for following a healer for 2min...

this, also sins get 13 medals without the healing medals, do you really need more? you get 4 free ones just for following a healer for 2min...

Actually, it's more fun to switch up who you're guarding just to confuse the hell out of people and not allow them to focus down someone.:)

I thought the 2.5k and 5k healing medals were awarded for a single heal, not a HoT which is what we pretty much do as each tick of FL with HD heals us. Also we can get a healing medals the 75k one.

I guess he's adressing skilled battle readiness.

I'm not going to waste my stim for an endurance stim or use a rakata med pack when the wz med packs are far superior just so I can get another useless medal. I get 7 to 8 without trying...if I'm pushing it I can get 10 or 11.

If you really want to get crafty anyone can get a 2.5 heal medal. Just have a team mate revive you instead of taking a res back at the warzone start. Bam 2.5k heal medal.

Edited by aZShiftyZa

Survivor Gear + Rak MedPac & health Stim a and as long as you need the 2500 health the medal is easy with Battle Readiness, just done it. My gear isn't set as pure tanking gear so the 5% health bonus from trooper helps to hit over 25k with the pre-req above.

To be honest, Rakata Gear + above and it's even easier without needing outside buffs.

Edited by Magnesium

I'm not going to waste my stim for an endurance stim or use a rakata med pack when the wz med packs are far superior just so I can get another useless medal. I get 7 to 8 without trying...if I'm pushing it I can get 10 or 11.

If you really want to get crafty anyone can get a 2.5 heal medal. Just have a team mate revive you instead of taking a res back at the warzone start. Bam 2.5k heal medal.

Well, i might tell you that if you focus on real goals especially on huttball, it sometimes hard to earn even just 4 medals. And in 1.2 they will raise a cap to 8 medals.

So it more then worth trying achieve medic medal, if you mostly do ball-carrier role.

Edited by AbyssWyrm

AND you'll have to drop the trauma debuff, or you'll need >32.5K or so of health to get a 10% heal over 2.5k.

I know that, was made sure i haven't it, and clearly saw 2.8k heal FlyText, yet no medal :p

Edited by AbyssWyrm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.